|Half love, Half Regret|

"What are you saying!?"

The leader shouts angrily as the CEO chuckled and gave her his phone, thousands of hate comments flooded her maknaes fan cam dance.

"See? She's getting a lot of hate if you don't tolerate her from those... Lacking movements and squeaky voice of hers then I might consider throwing her out the company and the group--"

He was stopped by the loud bang, the CEO looked at the angry leader who punched the table.

"You listen here you old geezer! I know all of the dirty secrets that you keep, and I know you can't hide them from me. I'll always figure it out like I always do. Stop disrespecting my girls or we're the ones who are going to leave and leave you with zero fucking money."

Soyeon whispered as she glared at the CEO.

Dusting her shoulder, she glanced at the window to see it was night.

"I'll take my leave."

• • •  •< •< •<

Soyeon sighed as she pushed the bushes away from her path, she wanted to go to the hidden place she and Shuhua only know.

As she looks up, she found the pale girl sitting on the green grass while staring at the moon and stars.

"Shuhua?"

She whispered as the said girl looked at her, Soyeon felt her face warm as she looks away.

She couldn't maintain eye contact anymore, she was full of guilt and shame.

Soyeon glanced at the pale girl to see she was patting the space beside her, the short girl walked towards her and sat down.

The only warmth they could feel was their shoulders that touched.

Comfortable Silence covered them as they watch the twinkling stars.

"I'm sorry..."

The short girl whispered, her newly dyed gray hair flowing with the wind as Shuhua glanced at her.

"I was such a coward... You didn't deserve any of that crap I gave you..."

Shuhua sighed and looked away from Soyeon's piercing charcoal eyes.

"I understand if you don't want to be close to me... I'll adjust, don't worry--"

"I don't want you to leave, and I don't want you to stay away... I just wanted you to be honest with me and to your feelings."

Soyeon looked at Shuhua who took the courage to finally lock eyes with the short girl, it has been a long time since they held eye contact.

"I Love You. That's the truth, I would never lie to you or my feelings. I just... I'm just so deeply in love with you."

Shuhua admits, the short girl beside her teared up.

"I'm so into you, the fact that I wanted to know your schedules every day... Creepy but I want to be with you every step of the way. Just being so close to you makes me calm... My heart would pound so hard in my chest, my stomach would twist and my throat would get dry. Whenever I speak of you I couldn't stop... I just say everything that's in my mind which turns out to be you..."

Shuhua felt her face hot as she gulped.

She did want Soyeon to be honest with her but damn no need to make her gay panic.

"Even if you are far away, I still need you. I still miss you. If I have to fall to the sky or make time stop then so be it, if I have to run miles away just to see you and hold you every day or night... Then I'll do it."

The short girl placed her left hand on the pale girl's right cheek while smiling softly.

"And if I hurt you again... I don't think I'll be able to forgive myself for that... Intentional or not... I will never forgive myself for making the love of my life cry again... My Muse, and my angel. Yeh Shuhua, I Love You More than infinity."

Shuhua chuckled as she hugs the short girl tightly, her leader also hugged back as they shed a few tears.

Happy tears.

"I Love you so much, Soyeon Unnie."

The pale girl whispered as her tears shined along with the moon, Soyeon laughed softly.

They pulled away from the hug as Shuhua for the first time took the first move to intertwine her fingers with Soyeon's as she pulls the short girl in for a soft tender kiss.

The tall girl who was watching them behind the bushes with her members smiled.

She wipes her tears making the others notice her.

"Tzuyu-ssi, are you okay?"

Mina worriedly asked.

"I'm just... So proud of my friend. Let's go... Let them have their time as couples."

Tzuyu turns around with a wide grin as she left the scene, the others shrugged and followed the maknae.
___________________

AN: no, nothing is bad as it seems WE'LL COME CLEAN~