|Dear Diary, Today I Fell In Love|

In the middle of a fan sign, the pale girl was busy looking at her fans gifts.

Elkie introduced her to the golden maknae of twice, Chou Tzuyu.

They became friends.

Soon a fan sat in front of her with a huge smile.

"Hey, what's your name?"

The pale girl asked.

"Shin Hye-Jung, I'm a friend of Kang Seung-Shi."

The high school girl with red hair grinned as she gave her album to Shuhua.

"And I brought Lee Rin's little sister with me, her names Sun-Young."

"Hi."

The girl waved as Shuhua cooed and pinched her cheeks.

As she finishes signing their albums, she talked with them for a while asking questions such as how was school and how are their other friends.

As Shuhua waves at them, she felt an arm wrap around hers.

She chuckled knowing the scent she learned to memorize, and also the size of that person's hand was obvious.

"Unnie? Wae?"

Shuhua asked as her leader shook her head.

The pale girl looked at the side to see Yuqi looking at them with a face she can't quite guess.

"Unnie, is there something bothering you?"

"Who was that girl you're talking to? You seem to enjoy your times with her."

Soyeon asked as Shuhua hummed and smiled

"They are a friend of my friends, Unnie."

Shuhua answers as she looked at Soyeon.

She starts to memorize every nook and cranny of this girl in front of her, she doesn't know why but she's drawn on how fierce yet soft her leader is.

"Unnie, have I told you how beautiful you are?"

The leaders fierce eyes widened as Red hue covered her cheeks with her mouth agape.

"Stop saying nonsense..."

Soyeon pulled away from Shuhua's arm as the pale girl laughed softly.

Beside her was Miyeon who heard everything, she grinned.

The older girl couldn't wait until she goes home to tell this to her girlfriend!

She glanced at the two again but found Yuqi staring at her, she removes her gaze away from them as she focused in front.

After the confession, she felt a bit awkward with Yuqi... Their relationship was nothing like Soojin and Shuhua's.

It was more difficult when the Beijing girl asked her on what she's missing.

Miyeon sighed and grabbed Soojin's hand underneath the table who looked at her with a soft smile.

But Soojin frowned seeing her girlfriends troubled expression.

This is something they needed to discuss behind the cameras and fans.
__________________

The leader chuckled seeing hates from fans as she scrolls through every comments on each fan cams of her members.

She was observing their moves including hers as she held this cold face.

Soyeon's mouse hovered on Yuqi's fan cam, she wasn't smiling.

Remembering that Yuqi was confused or she was just playing with her feelings rewinded in her head.

She shook her head and remained professional as she examined Yuqi's moves and found a few mistakes but over all she did great.

Next was Shuhua's.

As the pale girl danced, she was outstanding.

Soyeon's face morphed to red as she gawked at how beautiful their maknae was dancing.

Suddenly her eyes flickered to the comment sections, she felt sick and angry as one of them called their maknae either ugly, a pig, or simply the worst member.

She stopped herself from replying to the lost cause as she continues to shower the comment section with praises with her hidden account.

"Unnie?"

Hearing the familiar voice, she immediately slams her laptop shut and turned to look at the maknae with an awkward smile.

"Yes?"

"Can I hang out here again?"

The leader chuckled.

"Just like the other day last-last week?"

Shuhua gave her puppy eyes making her sigh, the tips of her ears red.

"Fine, alright."

"Yay!"

Shuhua plops on her couch as she began to play with her phone, Soyeon looked at Shuhua.

Something about this pale girl stirred something inside her heart.

It must be because Shuhua is their maknae, she's the youngest so she adores her.

Shuhua knew what she was feeling, the fast heart beat, trembling knees, constant thinking of her leader whenever she's asleep.

It was all too well.

She pressed on Miyeon's chat bubble.

"Unnie... I think I'm in love with Soyeon Unnie."

Sent!
___________________

AN: Hi :3