|Pouring Out My Eyes|

This was it, their new single.

I'm The Trend.

Cuz yes they are.

Anygays, Shuhua glared at the pool seeing that they have to shoot a scene there.

Which she says NO.

So she sleeps on the bed drifting into dreamland where she and her big fat crush on the leader exploded as she smiles in her sleep.

Soojin and Miyeon who were getting ready for the shoot chuckled seeing the maknae peacefully sleep, they grabbed their phones and took pics of the sleeping cutie pie.

"Say... Babe, do you feel this... Angry feeling whenever you are around someone who will hurt your loved ones?"

Soojin asked in a whisper as her girlfriend looked at her with a small smile, the oldest hummed and nodded.

"I do, and I feel it whenever I'm around our leader. The fact that she may hurt Shuhua's feelings... Angers me."

Miyeon whispered as she leans down on Shuhua's head kissing her forehead.

Soojin smiled and pats Shuhua's head.

"Hey girls! Time to shoot the pool scene!"

Miyeon held Soojin's hand as she made the cherry look at her.

"This may not end well..."

"How and why do you think so?"

"I just know it, Minnie told me Yuqi's plan. And I'm telling you I'm this close--"

🙂🤏 (Miyeon's doing this face)

"To scold that Beijing pup!"

Soojin hugs her girlfriend as the oldest sighed and teared up while looking at the sleeping Shuhua.

"I just don't want her to cry anymore... How many times would we console her? It's not about the hate anymore, it's about Soyeon, Soyeon here, Soyeon there, everywhere Soyeon! It ends up Soyeon's fault! Where in reality IT IS HER FAULT!"

Miyeon shouts catching the others and the staff's attention, they looked at Soojin who signed that she was just sleepy so she's grumpy.

The leader who heard her name multiple times raised her eyebrows at Soojin who shook her head and ushered her to go away with the others which the short girl complied.

Everyone went back to what they were doing as Soojin stood up and closed the door before softly cupping both of Miyeon's cheeks and smiling at her softly.

"Look, I know you are frustrated but so am I. But we can't solve anything with violence because she's still our dear leader, whatever beef we have with her must stay in our dorm not outside okay?"

The cherry pecks the oldest lips as Miyeon sighed and nodded placing her hands on Soojin's as they stare at each other.

"Hrmm, eh?"

Shuhua yawned as she woke up looking around.

Miyeon chuckled as she hugs Shuhua who whined and tried to push the oldest away as she wants to sleep again.

"Will you be fine here on your own, shushu?"

Soojin asked as Shuhua nodded.

"I'll be guarding our bags, don't worry bout lil ol me."

Shuhua salutes as the two nodded and both kissed the maknaes forehead before leaving the room.

Minnie saw them and decided to go to where they are.

"What happened back there? You shouted, that's not normal when you are angry Unnie."

The Thai whispered as Miyeon sighed and shrugged.

"Just pissed at someone."

"Let's go girls!"
____________________

After the pool scene, it was time for the girls to rest.

But Shuhua had another in mind as she dragged the leader away from the house they are staying in.

"Eh? Where are we going shu?"

Soyeon asked as Shuhua stopped and sits on the bench as she looks at the glowing moon and twinkling stars.

"Sit down Unnie, have some peace of mind."

Soyeon shrugged and sits beside the maknae who hummed and smiled as she felt Soyeon lean on her.

"I have something to say Unnie... And I hope you don't get mad."

The leader furrowed her eyebrows as she pulls away from the warmth and stared at Shuhua's doe eyes.

"Unnie... You made me feel alive, you gave me strength and freedom. You inspired me so much that it made me won't stop looking at you and you're beautiful face..."

Shuhua placed her right hand on Soyeon's left cheek as they held eye contact.

"I want you to know that every time I look at you, I always feel my heart pound so fast because of you. My palms get sweaty, and my mind gets crazy. I love your warmth and your smile."

Soyeon blushed but she began to think about the consequences.

This can't be happening.

Shuhua held her hand tightly and placed it near where her beating heart.

"Soyeon Unnie... I Love You."
__________________

AN: sheesh there it is

Have a MiSoo pic