|You Drilled Into My Brain|

The ramen shop was cozy and warm, they were welcomed inside as they were served the finest ramen.

They began to eat as Sana and Yuqi would occasionally share some stories.

Soyeon looked at Shuhua who was in front of her, trying to lock their eyes together as she knew the pale girl can't look away when they held each other's gaze.

Shuhua was trying so hard not to look at her leader in front, she slurped the noodles making the soup splash on the side of her lips.

"Here--"
"Let me get that--"

Sana and Soyeon both looked at each other, the squirrel held this mischievous and cocky smirk as she grabbed the tissue and cupped shuhuas jaw, and wiped the soup on the side of the pale girl's lips.

As Soyeon watches, something inside her is triggered.

A painful ache in her heart and the stabbing in her chest grew as Shuhua smiled at Sana.

Yuqi who was watching Soyeon's expression tried to cheer her up but the short girl just sighed and looked away.

This new sensation of pain was more painful than the one that occurred in her past feelings, and it was caused by Yeh Shuhua.

As they were done with dinner, Sana offered to take them home.

"Sure, you can take these two back to our dorm Unnie... I'll just continue my stroll."

Soyeon waved at them before any of them could speak up.

"Yuqi, do you mind hanging out with me for a while?"

Sana asked as the Beijing girls gasped and nodded, the squirrel gave Shuhua a signal to follow Soyeon.

The pale girl gave her a smile as a gesture of appreciation, Sana only waved as she takes Yuqi away.
_________________

The short girl sighed as she sat on the green grass, knees up to her chest.

She was at the hidden place, trying to catch some peace for her mind to calm down.

It has been a rollercoaster of emotions and thoughts that she couldn't comprehend what to feel anymore.

She liked Yuqi's company, she did.

But it was not the same as it was before.

All she could think about was her kiss with the certain pale girl.

She heard shuffling beside her, so she looked to her side to see Shuhua.

Soyeon felt herself get teary as she leaned herself to the pale girl who did nothing but scoop her in her arms.

"Are you okay Unnie?"

"Did you... Do you remember anything last night?"

Shuhua blushed as Soyeon asked that.

"No... Why?"

The smooth white lie rolled from her lips as she smiled smelling the scent of pine tree that she came to know when hugging her leader.

"Why am I so upset when you're with somebody else rather than me... I long for you... I wanted you... Maybe it's because we grew closer than ever... But whatever this feeling is... I want to keep it in a jar and open it when I don't feel anything else."

Soyeon thought as she snuggled closer to Shuhua hearing the beating of the pale girl's heart.

"Nothing... Just maybe you could remember something."

The leader whispered as Shuhua gulped and hummed but her voice cracked making Soyeon chuckle.

"Shuhua, if something did happen to us... You won't ignore me? You won't judge me? Will you? Or will you not?"

Soyeon asked as Shuhua looks down at her, then again they locked eyes.

One held with confusion while the other held pure love and admiration.

The leader didn't want to delude herself so she pushed those thoughts of her liking Shuhua and Shuhua liking her back away as she stared at the pale girl's black doe eyes.

"I won't... Why would I?"

"Would you like me to remind you what happened last night?"

She whispered as Soyeon leaned closer to Shuhua's face, her arms between both sides of Shuhua as she got in between the pale girl's legs.

"What... Did we do?"

"It's not something you did first, because I was the first to initiate..."

Soyeon cupped both of Shuhua's cheeks as her body fell forwards to Shuhua's, the pale girl used both of her hands for support.

"I asked you... If you liked Minnie..."

"And if I did?"

Soyeon bit her bottom lip.

"Then stop."

"Why?"

"..."

"It's my feelings Soyeon Unnie, plus... Minnie Unnie is nice--"

Shuhua got cut off feeling the familiar lips she tasted last night.

They weren't sure what they are, friends? Lovers? But Soyeon hasn't figured out her feelings.

Shuhua did with hers.

They kissed underneath the glowing moon and shining stars.

They craved each other warmth.

Shuhua longed for her love.

Soyeon longed for her affection and attention, but soon she'll realize what she really wants from the pale girl.
__________________

AN: Papunta pa lang Tayo sa exciting part