Mad (Roc Imagine)

Roc

It was one of those nights again. YN and I were fighting again, that eventually led into us having make up love sessions. I mean, the arguing was getting old but the making up? I wasn't complaining.

YN made one last ear splitting scream as we both emptied at the same time. I rolled off of her, breathing deeply. I wiped the sweat from my forehead, waiting for her to call me out of my name. Even though we made up, she was still mad at me and she always let me know.

I looked over at her, watching her lay there catching her breath. She glanced over at me but didn't say anything. I took this chance to be cocky, knowing I probably had her whole body numb with pleasure.

"Speechless, huh?" I asked, laughing a little.

"It was amazing as always but I'm still mad at you and don't think that's gone change." YN said, shaking her head.

I turned my body to face her and pulled her into my arms, smacking my lips in the process. "Why you gotta be like that?"

"Because you're no good, Roc."

I tightened my grip and kissed her warm shoulder, "Why you still mess with me then?"

She sat there, in silence, thinking of what to say. "Because I love you."

"I love you too."

She smacked her lips and turned her head away from me, "Roc, no you don't"

I furrowed my eyebrows. YN and I have been together, well talking for almost 3 years now. We both just recently caught feelings for each other, but now she's questioning my love for her? Thanks for crushing my pride.

"You know I love you." I said, staring at her lips.

She turned back to me, in my eyes and looked all over my face. "Then why aren't we together?"

"We are-"

"No. Not messing around. I mean, together as in a relationship." She said, looking me dead in the eye.

"Fine. I wanna take things to the next level. I love you and I don't want you denying my love for you." I said, pecking her lips lightly.

She ran her thumb down my cheek and kissed my jaw. "You have to be serious. No playing games."

"Never. You my girl, and I got you." I said, kissing her once more. The kiss intensified and.. Well, I'm pretty sure you know what happened ;)

~

Hey! I'm not really good at Rated R scenes so think of what happens in your head! Lol, but thanks for reading! Vote, follow and comment! Comment are nice :) and ALSO, Check out the story Terrah and I made, "Two Hearts, one Song" and also, my stories, "My Twin Brother" and "Survival" You don't wanna miss out!

Thanks again :)

- McKenzie.