Tired (Ray Imagine)

Enjoy.

~

YN

Your whole body went numb when you got the call from the hospital. Your boyfriend, Ray was taken in because he had been sick for a few days. You knew what the problem was but he didn't want you to worry. He had cancer.

You ran through the hospitals halls, not listening to the nurses calling out for you. You finally reached his room, hearing the faint beeps inside. You opened the door slowly. Ray was sitting on the bed, needles stuck into his arms. His once full head now shaved. You hadn't seen him without hair since you two were younger.

His eyes widened as he saw you approach the bed.

"YN.." He trailed.

"Ray." You cried.

You walked over to him, falling into his arms. You bawled into his chest. He had gotten so skinny since you last saw him. He held onto you tight as he kissed the top of your head.

"YN.. Baby--"

"Why did you tell me it was this bad?" You looked up, "I could have been there for you."

He sighed, "I didn't want you too worried about me."

His voice was raspy and deep. It made you cry even harder. You never knew he was this sick. It broke your heart.

"Ray, I can't lose you. Please.." You cried.

"YN, I'm tired. You know that.." He replied, slowly.

Hot tears fell down your face, as you held onto him tighter. Seeing you cry made him upset too.

"Stop crying, love." He begged.

You closed your eyes, clutching onto him. "You're not tired! What about everything we planned? We wanted kids and we wanted to start a life together. Please. Ray, I can't let you leave me like this. I love you."

"I love you too and I want to be with you but it's time. I can't keep fighting anymore, love." He replied.

The monitor behind you slowed down. You gasped as my heart raced. He was slowly leaving you. You felt like if you held onto him tight enough, he wouldn't leave.

"Don't! Please ray! I can't lose you! Please," you cried, "Please!"

He held you, slowly pecking your lips. Tears ran down his face. "Babe, stop crying. It hurts me to see you upset." He pleaded.

You bawled once again. "I love you." He said.

"Ray please. Please don't give up on me. I-I wouldn't know what to do if you left me." You begged.

"Come here." He said, pulling you into his hospital bed with him. He cradled you in his arms. He kept you close, pecking your neck slowly while you sat in between his legs.

"You know I love you, right?" He asked.

You nodded.

He smiled. "I love you more than anything in this world, little mama."

He laughed causing you to smile. He had been calling you that since the first day he met you. He thought he was cool enough to use 'little mama' to talk to you.

It worked.

"I love you too Ray. I love you so much," you whispered, "I don't want to lose you."

You started crying once again. You couldn't help it. He held you as he continued to peck you neck. He laid the both of you down, holding you in his arms. You knew he was going to leave you and there was nothing you can do about it. You heard Ray's raspy voice whisper a poem to you as you fell asleep in his arms. You felt safe. You felt happy. He was with you all night.

Until the morning..

Cancer had taken him away from you.

~

:( the tears were real. *le wipes tears*

More imagines and new chapter this weekend.

Thanks for reading. Vote, follow and comment! Comments keep me motivated. Tell me what you think!

- McKenzie.