Clumsy (Prince Imagine)

For _behindthemusic :)

~

Prince

Ray and I were skateboarding through the park. I was new to this, and I'm pretty sure everyone who saw us knew it too. I was shaking, falling off and screaming at the top of lungs.

"Prince, man, it's not that hard. I taught Roc and now he's a pro like me." Ray said, helping me up.

"Well I'm not Roc. Damn, my knee hurts." I said, rubbing my knee through my sweats. "Just get on and come on." He said, jumping on his skateboard, pushing off.

I sighed deeply, getting back on my board. I pushed off and pushed way too fast. "Ray! I can't stop! I can't stop!" I yelled.

I zoomed right past him and down a hill. I'm going to die. Well, life was good.

"Just jump off!" Ray yelled.

What?! Okay, fine.

1

2

3

Jump!

I jumped off, closing my eyes in the process. I heard a scream when I flew into the grass. Am I dead?

I opened my eyes. Ray was running toward me while a pretty girl stood up above me. "Are you okay?" She asked.

She was beautiful. Was I in heaven?

She held her hand out for me, helping me stand up. "Yeah.. Yeah, I'm fine."

Ray ran up to us and started freaking out, "Nigga! Are you okay? I thought you were gonna die!" He yelled. I motioned for him to leave and I guess he caught on. "Well, uh, I think I'm just, ya know, go over there. To leave you two alone, you know, so y'all can talk and stuff.." He said.

I shook my hand, slapping my forehead. "Ray, bye!" I said.

He scrambled over to the side, leaving me and the girl alone.

"What's your name?" I asked. "It's Kaiia." She smiled. "I'm Jacob but people call me Prince." I said.

"Nice to meet you." She said. I winced, feeling the sharp pain run through my knee. "I really hope you're gonna be okay." She said.

"Oh. Nah, I'm good. It doesn't even hurt." I lied. It hurt so bad, but I wasn't going to tell her that.

"Oh, okay. Well, I have to go. Maybe I'll see you around?" She asked.

"Or maybe, you can give me your number? I'd really like to see you again, Kaiia." I said, smiling.

"I'd love that." She said, smiling back at me.

~

Thanks for reading! Vote, fan and comment. Comments are nice :) tell me what you think.

- McKenzie.