Fighter: Part 3 (Roc Imagine)

Part three!
Do you guys like it? Comment below on what you think!

Enjoy :)

-

Roc's POV.

It was around three in the morning when we left the club. My head was already pounding before we even reached the car, but I wasn't surprised; Ray kept buying shots all night.

I got into my car, leaned back into the seat and sighed heavily. Man, I was really starting to feel those hits from the fight earlier. I looked down at my phone that had about five missed calls from YN. I groaned and looked at the time. Maybe, I should head over to the hospital.

I put my car into drive and drive off toward the hospital.

. . . . . .

"I'm looking for a patient; Chresanto August Jr." I said to the nurse at the desk. She was brown skin and had a gorgeous face.

She smiled up at me. "Room 435.. straight down the hall."

I thanked her and went in the direction that she told me to. I was already preparing myself for all the BS YN had to come because I knew there would be an argument. That was one of the reasons we split in the first place.

When I finally reached the door, I opened it slowly and glanced around the room. YN's mom was sleeping on a chair next to my older son, Romelo. CJ was in the hospital bed, the monitor beeping faintly beside him. Neveah was in YN's lap fast asleep, but YN was up.

I remember before our divorce when CJ was first diagnosed with cancer, YN could never sleep. She would always say that she was afraid but she never told me why. Man, I missed her. I know it might sound unbelievable, but I did.

I closed the door behind me, causing her to look up. She sort of rolled her eyes when she was me. "What do you want?" She asked.

"I came to see my son." I said.

"At three in the morning?" She asked with venom in her tone.

"Look, I didn't come here to argue. Aight?"

"Then what did you come here for? Because that whole "I wanna see my son" thing is pure bullshit." She said. "I've been asking you for four days to come and see him.. But he's always second to your wack ass boxing tournaments."

I sighed. Why was I always the bad guy? I mean I loved my kids, but I still had a job to do and bills to pay like everybody else. "I'm sorry."

"You're full of it." She said.

"Look, I'm here right now. Aight?" I said as I took a seat next to her and looked at CJ. His face was pale and his veins were evident through his skin.

"He's sicker, Chres." YN said. "He needs this surgery or he can't get chemo."

I sighed. "So, that's all you want, huh? Money? That's why I'm here?"

"Chres, the money isn't for me. It's for CJ's surgery. I couldn't care less about your money, but when it comes to our kids, that's when things need to change."

I sighed and wiped my hand down my face. "How much is it?"

"The doctor said it was $975 and the chemo would be on the insurance." She said.

$975 wasn't a lot of money to me, so it wasn't a problem. I could handle that. I looked over at YN who was looking down at Neveah. It had been a while since I last saw my kids and they've grown so much. Romelo was almost 17 and Neveah had just turned 5. I looked over at CJ, who stirred in his sleep. His heart monitor started beeping irregularly which made me a little nervous.