Simply Amazing (Prod Imagine)

For Janelle :)

Thanks for reading and voting!

Enjoy!

~

Prod . . .

I laid in bed with my wife Janelle. It was the weekend and we both didn't have to worry about anything but each other. We reminisced from when we were in high school.

I laughed when she brought up our school dance.

She laughed, "It was our first dance and you KEPT stepping on my foot."

We laid, staring up at the ceiling. Her head a few inches away from mine. I was glad when we had times like this. Work and the kids have kept us both busy so spending time with Janelle was the best time of the day.

She laughed again, "The dress I had on was sad. I thought I was so cute!"

I sat up and scanned her face as she laughed. She laughed a genuine laugh while she held her stomach in the process.

She was so beautiful.

Perfect.

Amazing.

Once her laughter simmered, she looked at me with a smile on her face, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

I stared into her dark orbs, my face serious, "You're perfect."

"Perfect?" She giggled, "I'm far from perfect, babe."

"I know I sound cliche but I'm serious. You're perfect.. Well, perfect for me." I smiled.

"If anyone's perfect, it's you--"

"No. Janelle, I'm serious. You're.. You're simply amazing. You're the most amazing woman I've ever met and--" I trailed.

She smiled at me as she sat up and wrapped her arms around my neck and pecked my lips.

"You don't have to explain it to me. I get it.. I'm perfect for you and you're perfect for me. That's why we're together." She smiled.

"You're right." I said.

I swear, no matter what she always proves to me everyday that she's amazing. She loves me and I love her. That's all that mattered.

"You're amazing." I whispered in her ear as I gently pecked her cheek.

Janelle giggled as she cupped my face and smiled.

I swear, amazing is what she was.

~

Inspired By: Simply Amazing x Trey Songz!

Thanks for reading! Tell me what you think! :) more imagines coming!

- McKenzie.