"GIMMIE DAT!" (Ray Imagine)

Enjoy :)

~

Ray

I chased YN into the living room, her laughs echoing throughout the house. The bun on top of her head began to fall down as she ran farther away from. She backed into a corner with a smirk on her face.

"I give up!" She giggled.

"You can't give up!" I laughed.

"Please! I don't wanna do it!"

I stepped closer to her, "If you don't, I'll tickle you again YN."

She pouted and sighed playfully. I smirked as she positioned herself on the floor, leveling herself for a set of push ups.

"GIMMIE THAT BABE." I smirked.

She struggled as she tried to do five push ups. She squealed as she pushed herself up while her arms wobbled.

"Babe, my arms hurt!" She whined.

"Awwww, that's too bad." I laughed.

She finished doing the push ups an lifted herself off the ground. She walked up to me and smacked my arm.

"Are you mad?" I asked as I laughed.

All she did was pout. She pushed me out the way as she made her way to the couch. I followed behind her as we both sat down on the couch.

"You're really mad about this?" I laughed.

"You made me do it like 10 times!"

"So?" I laughed once again.

"I'm a girl! We don't do push ups!"

"You're such a cry baby." I smirked.

"I'm not."

"Yes you are!" I challenged.

"You know what? GIMMIE THAT!" She yelled with a smirk on her face.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What?"

"You heard me, Ray." She laughed.

"What? I don't think I can hear you, YN. Can you speak louder?" I laughed.

"GIVE. ME. THAT." She smiled.

I moved closer to her, "I still can't hear you.."

She laughed at me as I leaned in an pecked her lips. I continued to pull away and lean back into he lips over and over again. She giggled as she cupped the sides of my face.

"Don't think that you're not doing those push ups." She whispered against my lips.

I laughed, "Push ups? What?" I leaned forward again, "Don't ruin the moment with your crazy talk."

She placed her hand against my lips as she smiled, "GIMMIE THAT. Come on, Ray. Or are you scared?"

I pulled away from her and positioned myself on the ground, "I ain't never scared!" I laughed as I went down completing a push up as she laughed at me.

As I finished my push ups, I felt her leaned down in front of me. She smirked as she cupped my chin.

"Gimmie that." She whispered against my lips.

And by the look on her face, I could tell she wasn't referring to push ups. I lifted up from the ground as she took my hand, and led me up to our bedroom.

~

Thanks for reading! Vote, follow and comment! Comments keep me motivated! Tell me what you think :)

- McKenzie.