Baby Girl (Prince Imagine)

THIS IS RATED R. If you don't like it.. DONT READ. okay? You got it? Good.

Enjoy ;)

~

YN

You were home alone, bored with nothing to do. Your boyfriend Prince had made the decision to go out with the guys instead of staying with you. You admit you were a little upset because you wanted to spend time with him but you wanted him to have fun.

You made your way to the kitchen getting yourself something to drink. You reached up to grab a cup when you suddenly felt a presence behind you, making your heart quicken its beats. Your body froze as you felt the person's warm breath hit the back of you neck.

"Did I scare you?" Prince whispered in your ear.

The sound of his voice sent chills running down your spine. The way his warm, minted breath hit your skin made your insides twist into knots.

"No." You mumbled.

He stepped away from you, his deep laugh echoing in the small kitchen. You turned to face him.

"I thought you went out." You said.

"I did.."

"And.." You trailed.

He laughed slightly, "You're still mad at me, aren't you?"

"No." You lied.

"Yes you are."

"No, I'm not."

"YN.."

"Prince.." You challenged.

He smirk as he walked over to you. He snaked his arms around your waist, pulling you into his chest. He pressed his lips against yours. You could taste the alcohol on his lips. You pushed him off you and grabbed your glass off the counter.

"Not tonight, Prince." You said, waking out of the kitchen.

You heard his footsteps behind you. You rolled your eyes, making your way up to your room. You sat your water on the nightstand and sat on your bed. Prince came in, removing his jacket. A lustfull smirk grew upon his face. You really weren't in the mood but you knew how persistent Prince was. He was going to get it one way or the other. He slowly made his way to the bed. He stopped in front of you, leaving his bare chest and large bulge in your view.

"Prince go to bed." You mumbled.

He ignored your plead. He leaned down, grabbing your face in the process. He pressed his soft, warm lips against yours as his hand traveled up your shirt. A low groan escaped from his throat as his bulge grew larger. The only thing stopping it from escaping were the jeans that hung on his lower body. Your throat and face grew hot. You wanted him now.

You pulled away from his lips only to snatch your tank top over your head. Prince took it out of your hands, throwing it across the room. He kicked off his shoes quickly and settled himself on the bed. He hovered over you in between your legs, attacking your neck. You moaned quietly while your bottom lip clenched between your teeth. Just the way he kissed you had your body going insane.

"You gonna let me show you who daddy is tonight, baby?" Prince huskied.

You moaned, answering his question. He smirked and removed his pants. He pressed himself agaisnt you while your fingers mingled in his hair.

"Prince, I want you now!" You ordered.

"Your wish is my command, baby girl." He smirked.

You felt his fingers brush across your boy shorts. If this boy doesn't hurry up, you thought. Instead of waiting, you removed your boy shorts yourself. A smirk filled his face as he removed himself from his barrier. He leaned into your ear, his hot breath making you cream instantly. He entered without warning causing you to gasp. Your bottom lip was clenched tightly between your teeth. He thrusted eagerly. The more you moaned, the faster he went. You dug your fingers into his bare back as you panted.

He thrusted slower and deeper causing you to wimper out for him to speed up. He ignored you, sliding himself deeper and deeper with every stroke. You felt a pressure build in your stomach. When you thought he couldn't go any deeper, he hit a familiar spot that sent you over the edge.

"Prince!" You moaned.

He chuckled lightly, "Found it."

He continued to hit your g spot over and over again. He pressed his lips agaisnt yours again, begging for entrance. You accepted. You both made out while he contiued to pleasure you down below. Suddenly, he speeded up sending you to your peak. You cried out, holding on to him. He groaned.

"Fuck." He groaned.

The pressure continued to build and you knew you would release soon. Your inner walls clenched and unclenched around Prince. He kissed you neck.

"Don't.. YN, don't do it.." He mumbled into your skin.

You hated when he made you wait. You wanted to release so bad but it was something that Prince wanted you to do. So you obeyed. You cried out, controlling yourself. He hit your special spot again causing a yelp to exit from your throat.

"Prince please!" You begged.

"No." He groaned.

Your eyes rolled back and for a minute, you thought you would pass out. You slid your hands down to your sweet spot, rubbing your two fingers against it. Prince glared at you, pulling your hands away. Instead of letting them free, he stuck your two damp fingers in his mouth.

That was it. The pressure was at a all time high. You released, feeling the pleasure run through your body. You let out an ear splitting scream as Prince removed your fingers from his mouth. He pecked your lips delicately, rolling over next to you.

He snaked his arms around your waist pulling your warm, moist body close to his.

"You still mad, baby girl?" He smirked.

You weren't ;)

~

I NEED JESUS. Omfg 🌚 I'm new to this rated r imagine stuff so bare with me. Love y'all though :) lol

Thanks for reading! Vote, follow and comment. Comments make me happy. Tell me what you think!

- McKenzie.