Bestfriends: Part 8 | Prod Imagine.

part 8.

this is gonna be all over the place because I really don't know what to write but..

enjoy.

. . .

No POV.

Jae handed Aubrey to Craig's mother and sighed. "Have you seen Craig, Mama Wanda?"

"No.. I don't know where he could be.." She said. "Look, I'll watch my grand baby, you go find Craig."

"Thanks." Jae said as she walked into the house.

She walked over to Jermaine who sat down on the couch with one of his cousins. They laughed and drank beer. She didn't want to interrupt, but she had a funny feeling.

"Hey Jermaine.. I don't mean to interrupt, but have you seen Craig?" She asked. "I can't find him anywhere."

"Uh.." Jermaine trailed. "I don't know where he is." He didn't know where his younger brother was, but he had an idea.

"Thanks."

Jae headed for the stairs and checked the bathroom. Nobody. She went past the bathroom and headed for Craig's old bedroom, but before she reached for the door, she heard voices coming from inside. She kept quiet and began to listen to the conversation.

. . .

Craig's POV.

I let my hand fall off the doorknob as I sighed slightly. I turned to look at YN again, as she stood by the window, wiping her eyes.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"I don't know." YN said. "But I don't wanna lose our friendship over this."

"Well.. I love you YN and I'm torn between you and Jae. I allowed myself to fall in love with you while I was with her and now I don't know what to do."

"Wait.. you're in love with me?" YN asked as she furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes, I am." I said.

I watched as YN's eyes grew wide and she seemed to be looking behind me. I turned around to see Jae standing there with tears in her eyes.

My eyes widened as well. "Jae."

"Is it true? You're in love with her?" She asked, letting the tears fall from her eyes.

"Jae."

She shook her head and left from the doorway of my old room. I chased behind her, calling for her to stop. When I finally got close enough to grab ahold of her, she snatched away from me, causing everybody in the living room to look at us.

"Don't touch me!" She yelled.

"Please just let me explain." I said.

"Are you serious?" She asked as tears welled up in her eyes once again.

"Jae please." I tried to reach out for her again.

She backed away from me and headed for the backyard, where I assumed my mother was. Before I could follow her, Jermaine stood up and stopped me.

"What's going on?" He asked. "What was that?"

"She heard me tell YN that I'm in love with her." I said.

"What? You're in love with YN?" Jermaine whispered.

"Yes, Jermaine." I said. "Yes, I'm love with YN and I have a wife."