Cater 2 U (Roc Imagine)

For Armani :)

Thanks for reading.

Enjoy!

~

Armani . . .

You waited for your husband, Chres to get home from work. Lately, you both haven't had any time to yourselves and you felt like you should repay him. You spent all day making his favorite foods and setting the house up for him. Once you heard his keys jingle from outside of the door, you put a smile on your face and waited for him to move inside.

He opened the door, his jacket in his hands. He looked up at you and smiled. "Hey baby." He said.

"Hey.." You trailed as you walked up to him. You snaked your arms around his neck, slowly pecking his lips. "How was work?"

He sighed, "Stressful."

He held you in his arms tightly as you pecked his cheek. He sniffed the air and a smile grew on his face.

"Is that soul food I smell?" He asked.

"It sure is." You smiled.

He leaned down and pecked the corner of your mouth. "What's the catch?" He asked as he smirked at you.

"Why do you assume there's a catch?" You laughed.

"Well, you cooked my favorite food, you smell like.." He trailed as he sniffed you, "strawberries, and you all touchy touchy.. Kissing me and stuff."

"I just wanted to do something special for you." You smiled.

"You tryna get the D, huh?" He smirked.

"Chres!" You laughed as you playfully slapped his shoulder, "no."

"I'm playing, baby. Well lets go see what you made for me." He said as he grabbed your hand and led you into the kitchen.

You had a candle lit dinner for him on the island in your kitchen. A single chair was set at the table, waiting for him. You took control and led him to the seat. He sat down while you took his jacket from his lap.

"Dang baby. You really went all out," He laughed, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." You smiled.

He began to eat his food and smiled in the process. You loved to see him happy and plus its been a while. With work and the kids, the both of you had been stressed.

"I'll be right back." You announced.

He wiped his mouth as he looked at you, "Where you going?"

You laughed, "I'll be back. Just eat your food, baby."

He smacked his lips and laughed, "Two minutes.."

"Two minutes." You promised.

"I'm serious." He said as you walked out of the kitchen. You quickly made you way upstairs and into your bedroom. You wanted to make sure that everything was set up correctly.

There were lit candles all around the room, making your shadow appear heavily on the wall. You had special relaxation massage oils on the nightstand next to your bed. You sighed from exhaustion as you left the room, making your way back downstairs.

As you walked back into the kitchen, you found Chres finishing the rest of his food.

"Someone was hungry." You laughed.

"That was great, baby. Thank you so much." He said as he stood up and walked over to you.

"You're welcome, but that's not it.." You smiled.

He snaked his arms around your waist and kissed your neck. You slid out of his embrace and grabbed his hand. You led him into your bedroom and his eyebrows lifted in surprise.

"Dang Mani. You really didn't have to do all of this."

"I wanted to do something for special for you, but no more talking.. Let me cater to you." You whispered.

You led him to the bed, you two shared, and he laid down. You grabbed the bottle of body oil and settled yourself on the bed. He grabbed his shirt, easily sliding it off his body. He positioned himself once again and you climbed onto his lower half, straddling his lower back.

You poured a decent amount of oil into your hand and rubbed it against his soft skin. He laid his head against his arms, sighing.

You massaged his back for a couple of minutes until he stopped you. He turned his body around under you quickly, causing you to straddle him.

"Why you doing all of this?" He asked. "You sick? You only have two months to live?" He smirked.

"No." You laughed, "I just wanted to do something special for you."

"I should be the one doing something special for YOU." He smiled, "You're an awesome mom, a great wife, just perfect in general."

You blushed, "Thanks."

"So, instead of you catering to me.. How about I cater to you? Starting right now.." He smirked.

You held up a hand before he got a chance to lift you up, "Wait, no. Chres-"

He tackled you on your side and wrapped his arms tightly around your waist, pulling you close. He nuzzled his face into your neck and kissed your collar bone softly.

You laughed, "You wanted to cuddle? Since when do you cuddle?" You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Since now.." He laughed. "I don't wanna make love tonight.. That's not how I wanna cater to you. All I wanna do is hold you and listen to your heart beat as we fall asleep." He whispered.

He warmed your heart. He was just too perfect for words.

"I love you Armani." He cooed.

"I love you too Chresanto."

~

Inspired by: Cater 2 U x Destiny's Child.

Thanks for reading.

More imagines.. maybe.. Not really happy right now, I'm just.. Done. 😔 But anyway, vote, comment and follow if you haven't already.

Thanks.

- McKenzie.