Adorn (Roc Imagine)

For Jenyfer :)

Thanks for reading.

Enjoy!

~

Jenyfer

It was a long night of studying again. You were stressed out from all the finals you had taken this week; college was no joke.. especially when your parents were constantly down your back making sure your grades were top of the line.

You sighed deeply as you stared at the bright laptop screen. So many words that just turned into a blurr. Your fingers typed away in a rush when you noticed what time it was.

1:35 a.m.

Just then, you heard the sound of keys and the door opened. You looked up to see your boyfriend, Chresanto walk through the door.

"Hey." He called out.

"Hey.."

"What you still doing up?" He asked.

"Studying.." You sighed. "You're coming in late.."

He walked over to you, placing a kiss on your forehead. He hovered over you as he looked at your screen, "Yeah. Rehearsals were longer than usual today."

He bent over to kiss your shoulder while you continued to work, but that didn't stop him. He continued to leave small kisses on your skin despite your request to continue studying.

With all the studying, working, bills and your parents, you were stressed more than you've been before.

"Chres, not today.."

"Baby, you gone work yourself to death." He laughed. "I don't want you to overwork yourself. Just chill with me."

"But-"

He cut you off by closing your laptop and grabbing your hands. He stood you up out of the chair you sat in for hours and brought you to the couch. He sat you on his lap and placed a small kiss on your arm.

"Roc, I have to study." You groaned. "You know how stressed I get before an exam."

"Exactly. . . That's why I'm gonna give you something to relieve the stress." He smirked as he eyed you up and down.

"How about. . . No." You laughed.

"Just let me love you, baby." He smiled. "Let me give you something to show how much I love you."

"And what would that be?" You asked.

He lifted you up from his lap and smiled at you. He reached into his pocket and crouched down on one knee.

"Chres. . ." You croaked. Was he?

"Jeny, will you marry me?" He asked, his smile sending butterflies into you stomach.

You cupped you mouth with your hands and gasped. Tears ran down your cheeks as you squeaked from excitement. You were in so much shock that you couldn't even speak.

"Jeny?" He asked, a look of concern growing on his face. "You don't wanna marry me?"

"Yes! I do!" You squealed happily.

He sighed from relief and stood up, taking the diamond ring out of the box and sliding it on your finger. He brought you into his arms and picked you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist, wrapping your arms around his neck as he pressed his lips against yours deeply.

"I love you so much, Jenyfer." He smiled.

"I love you too, Chresanto." You smiled as he kissed your nose.

You were finally going to have his last name. . . Mr. and Mrs. August

- - - - - - - - -

Hola!

Uh, imagines are back, but I AM NOT TAKING REQUESTS.

I AM NOT! SO STOP ASKING. . . BECAUSE IT'S A WASTE OF TIME. . YOURE NOT GETTING ONE.

I think I have like 70 something more requests to do. . . So if you asked after that much, I don't have it written down and who doesn't have time to go back and look? ME.

Sorry.

But yeah, thanks for reading. And everyone who's been waiting for an imagine from like April? Or whatever, you'll get yours.

Love y'all.

Vote, follow me and comment! Also, if y'all wanna follow me on twitter or tumblr . . .

Twitter: @/_unicorngang

Tumblr: spiffythoxo.tumblr.com

Ask me questions about updates and new books on those.

Gracias muchisimo!

- Mckenzie.