Teasing (Roc Imagine)

For Ilana :)

Thanks for reading.

Enjoy!

~

Ilana

You sat on your bed, writing in your notebook. You were really trying to concentrate but your brother and his friend were being obnoxious across the hall. You sighed in frustration as you closed your notebook.

Suddenly, your bedroom door flew open. There stood your brother and his friend. "Baby sister, can you do me a favor?" He asked.

"What?" You asked with a slight attitude.

You glanced over at his friend who was slight shorter than your brother. He was light skinned, his hair was short, dark and curly and his lips were plump. He noticed you looking at him and smirked when your glance reached his face. You tried to hide your smirk as you glanced down your hands.

"Did you hear what I just said?" Your brother asked.

"Huh?" You asked as you looked up.

"I asked if you could cook something.. We haven't ate and I don't have no money for pizza.."

You glanced at his friend again and nodded, "Yeah sure." You jumped off your bed and stopped in front of them, "Excuse me.."

His friend moved out of your way and you quickly passed him. You smiled to yourself as you went downstairs to the kitchen. 'He is so cute!' You thought.

You began making food for them. It didn't take long since it was something simple. You finished and placed the food on plates and walked into the living room.

"The food's finished!" You yelled.

Nothing.

You walked around the house and searched for them. 'Where are--' your thoughts were cut off by the sound of a basketball. You walked downstairs and to the back door to find them playing basketball. You walked outside with the food still in your hands. Your brother was running after the ball while his friend stood shirtless, catching his breath.

You stood there in shock and continued to walk toward them. But that trip was cut short when you tripped and fell, dropping the food in the process.

You let out a loud yell as you hit the ground. You heard heavy footsteps running to you as you sat up. You felt a pair of hands grab your arm and your waist.

"You alright?" Your brother's friend asked.

Your eyes glanced at his hard rock abs. "Am I in heaven?" You asked.

He laughed, "What?"

"I'm Ilana." You said slowly as you glanced at his perfect face.

"I'm Chresanto." He smiled.

You felt something underneath you. You pulled it out from under you and held it up. It was a shirt.

"This yours?" You asked.

"Yeah. My bad.. I'll keep it on next time, so you won't trip again." He laughed.

"I tripped on your shirt.."

"I know."

"Then what did you mean?" You asked.

He lifted the both of you but still held onto your hand. "You must have been paying attention to me instead of watching your step."

"How do you figure that?"

"My shirt is neon green.. You can't miss that. But I'm glad you think I'm cute.. Because I think you're cute too." He laughed.

You blushed as you slipped your hand out of his, "You're not that cute."

He laughed as he held his hand across his chest, "You'll stop teasing me one of these days.."

'You're teasing me.' You thought as you walked back into the house.

~

Thanks for reading. More imagines tonight. Vote, comment, and follow! Tell me what you think.

New chapter of 'Gone' is out! READDDD ITTTT.