Pussy Is Mine (Roc Imagine)

For Jessica.

Thanks for reading!

Enjoy ;)

~

Jessica . . .

You and Roc sat in the car silently, as you waited for the traffic to clear up. He held onto the wheel eagerly as he looked into the rear view mirror. You played on your phone.

"I wish this traffic would clear up." Roc groaned and smacked his lips.

"Why are you in such a hurry?" You asked, eyeing him closely.

He laughed as he looked over at you, "You really want to know?"

You shrugged. He stared at you for a few moments when finally, he leaned over and kissed your lips. He placed his hand on the back of your neck and pushed your closer into the kiss. You kissed back with the same eagerness but soon realized what you were doing.

His tongue asked for entry but you denied. You pulled away, with Roc smacking his lips hard. "Why you stop me?"

"Roc, we're in the car!" You exclaimed. "People can see us."

He shrugged, "So?" He scoffed. "It's too dark for them to see anyway."

You shook your head as you turned your attention to your phone. What did he mean 'so?' You didn't want people perving out over a kiss even if it was dark outside.

Roc tapped the steering wheel as he chewed the inside of his cheek. "Ugh, I'm bored." He groaned again.

"Find something to do."

"Well, I was trying to, but someone wouldn't let me." Roc complained, continuing to tap on the steering wheel.

"Play on your phone or something!" You suggested.

He smacked his lips and sat back in his seat. You focused your attention on Instagram while you scrolled down your timeline. Suddenly, you felt Roc's hand touch your lower back.

"Roc stop." You groaned, scooting away from his hand.

"Why?" He asked. "You and I both know you want it.."

"Um NO, I don't." You smarted, looking at him like he was crazy. "So, stop touching me."

He leaned over and kissed your neck. He continued to do this repeatedly and nibbled as well. He took your phone out of your hand and tossed it in the back seat.

"Roc--"

"Shh." He shushed and continued.

"This is rape, Chres."

"No, it's not." He laughed. "If you knew what I wanted to do right now, then you'd be happy."

"I'm not about to do this in the car, Chres!" You exclaimed, and stifled a laugh in your throat.

He continued to kiss your neck while you rolled your eyes. He moved his kisses away from your neck, up to your jaw, and all the way up to your lips once again. Even though you were annoyed, you kissed back. He reached behind him, to click off his seat belt. Once he did, he leaned further toward you. He tore his jacket from his torso and threw it in the backseat. At this point, you weren't mad anymore and you wanted him just as bad as he wanted you.

He lifted his shirt, also releasing it from his torso. He helped you unbuckle your shorts while he never broke the kiss. Once they were off, he threw them away from the both of you.

"Thought you didn't want to do this?" He asked when he finally pulled away.

"I guess I changed my mind." You laughed.