Wetter (Roc Imagine)

THIS IS RATED R. DONT READ IF YOU DONT LIKE. YOU GOT ME? OKAY DEN.

For Alani.

Thanks for reading!

Enjoy ;)

~

No POV.

Me and Alani were outside in the pool. She had on a tight, black bikini on and it took everything out of Roc to not pounce on her when she revealed herself to him. She sat at the edge of the pool while he swam around.

"You not gone get in?" Roc asked, catching her attention.

"No," She said. "I just did my hair."

"What that mean?" He asked as he swam over to her. He stopped in front of her legs that hung in the cool water. He squinted his eyes from the sun, as he looked up at her.

"I'm not about to mess up to hair. It took me too long to do it." She said.

"Come on," Roc groaned. "Just get in with me."

"No." She answered.

"I'll do your hair for you if it messes up." He offered.

She laughed, "Nah, I'm good."

He smacked his lips at her as he swam away. 'She is going to get in the pool, wether she likes it or not.' He thought. With the plans he had, her hair was going to be messed up anyway.

Roc cocked an eyebrow as he swam back over to her. She was wiping something off her leg when he splashed her with a handful of water. "Roc!" She yelled.

He laughed as he swam away a little, watching her get mad. She kicked her feet a little and glared at him.

"You got my hair wet! Stop playing!" She yelled.

"Oh.. Like this?" He splashed her once again.

"Roc stop." She gritted through her closed teeth.

"Baby girl, if you keep saying it like that.. Ima keep getting you wet." He smirked.

She smacked her lips and wiped the water off her body. Roc laughed at her anger. "I know another way that I can get you wet...." He said as he swam back over to her. She glared at him, still gassed up about it. He placed his hands on her thighs to spread them apart.

"Stop.." She said as she pushed his hands away.

He grabbed her thighs again, spreading them open but before she could reject, he placed soft kisses between her legs.

"Roc-"

She silenced when his hand found its way into her bikini. She locked eyes with him when his fingers found her pink bud. He swam a little closer to her, his body pressing against the edge of the pool.

"Come 'ere." He said slowly.

Alani moved closer to him as she was told. He moved the cloth of the crotch aside and slide a finger inside of her.

"Roc." She gasped.

He slid his finger back and forth inside of her as they stared into each other's eyes. Within seconds, her body released what she had been holding back. Roc proceeded and began to thrust faster. His non working hand held her thigh down as he kept going. He slightly curved his finger, hitting her G spot.

"Oh my god! Right there! Right there!" She moaned.

He continued to hit it repeatedly while he watched her facial expressions. He was satisfied. He clenched his bottom lip between his teeth, as he went full speed. He didn't even mind that his hands were cramping.

Alani gasped loudly as she grabbed a hold on Roc's hair.

"Oh my-" she started. "Don't stop! Please don't stop!"

Roc continued to please her while bringing his head closer to suck up her juices. He groaned against her soft spot as she cried out his name.

He could feel her walls tighten around his fingers as another orgasm crept up on her. She let out a ear bursting scream as she released her juices onto Roc's tongue.

She collapsed backward as she breathed heavily. Roc climbed out of the bed and picked her up into his arms. He noticed that she was shaking from her orgasm as he carried her into the house.

"If you think we're done, you're sadly mistaken.." He laughed. "Go ahead and get in that shower..." He sat her down and she led him into the bathroom.

~

.__. Once again, I need JESUS. OMFG :/ y'all better be lucky I love y'all. No part two to this one.. Sadly but more imagines coming out today! Most of them freaky -.- so yeah. Lol

Y'ALL FREAKS.

Anyway, vote, comment, and follow me :) if you haven't already.

I love you guys. (Y'all better say it back though .-.) don't let me find y'all..

But yeah.

Thanks for reading lovelies.

- McKenzie.