Sick (Ray Imagine)

For Te'a

Thanks for reading.

Enjoy!

~

Te'a

You felt the bed shift underneath your body. A warm hand gently touched your cheek. "How you feeling, baby?"

You turned over to find Ray, watching his face expression change from happy to concerned when he saw you.

"Worse." You groaned.

You had gotten the flu from Ray a week ago. You were mad that it caught on to you but it was kinda your fault.

"I didn't know it was going to get this bad." He said as he kissed your forehead.

"Yours wasn't even this bad." You whined.

He kicked off his shoes and laid in bed with you. He snaked his arms around your waist, pulling you closer to him. You nuzzled your face into his chest as he held you.

"You're going to get sick again." You said quietly.

He looked at you and ran his finger down your cheek, "I don't care. It's not like I didn't have it before."

Your stomach turned and you winced from the pain. He glanced down at your hands that settled on his arms, around your waist.

"I'm sorry, Te'a. This is all my fault.." He said.

"No, I was the stupid one. You didn't want to do it but I basically forced you even when I knew you had the flu." You sighed.

"I mean, the sex wouldn't have caused anything but you kept kissing me." Ray laughed.

"I know and now look!" You said.

"Shhh. I'ma take care of you.. Don't worry. I got you, okay?"

"Okay." You whispered.

He pulled you even closer to where there was no space in between you and him. You settled your head under his chin. He kissed your forehead repeatedly. He intertwined his fingers with yours as you closed your eyes.

"I love you," he whispered, "I love you so much."

He began to hum your favorite song as you fell asleep in his arms.

Although you were sick, you were glad that you had him to take care of you.

~

Thanks for reading! More imagines sooooon. Vote, follow and comment. Tell me what you think!

- McKenzie.