Help (Prince Imagine)

YN

I pulled at the waist line of my jeans, trying to pull them down my legs. I was stuck! I yanked at the legs but it was no use, there was no way I was getting out of theses.

"Babe!" I yelled down the stairs, hoping that I woke him up from his nap downstairs.

I waited a few moments for sounds but the house was dead silent. I struggled to breathe, simply because the jeans were restricting my air. I bounced down the stairs and walked into the living room. Prince was laying down on the couch, a arm supporting the back of his head, he was sound asleep.

I sighed as I made my way over to him. "Prince.. Baby, wake up." I said, softly shaking him.

He groaned and licked his lips. Okay, not the answer I was looking for. I shook him again, "Wake uppppp!"

His eyes slightly opened, alert all over his face. He shot up and grabbed onto my shoulders.

"What's wrong? Baby are you hurt? What happened?!" He panicked.

I sighed, "I can't get out of my jeans."

He furrowed his eyesbrows and just stood there, "Huh?"

"I can't get out my jeans." I repeated.

"That's it?" He asked, scratching the back of his neck.

"I need your help! I can barely breathe!" I said, grabbing his hands.

"Pull them off!" He said.

I gave him the "if I could just pull them off, I wouldn't have woken you up so help me before I punch you in the face" look.

He slid his left hand into my jeans and pulled on them with his right. He kept pulling until he heard the sound of ripping.

"You owe me a new pair of jeans!" I laughed.

He looked at me, shrugging lightly.

"I think I know another way to get these jeans off..." He trailed, giving me a look.

I caught on and laughed, "Well get to work, papi." Smirking and pulling in to kiss his lips.

He pushed me on the couch and hovered over me, with a huge grin on his face, "Let me get these right off." He groaned in my ear.

;)

~

Thanks for reading! Vote, follow and comment! Comments are nice :) tell me what you think, I don't bite!

- Mckenzie.