Gone (Prod Imagine)

Prod

I was driving from dinner with YN, My wife of five years, and we were having a rapping contest.

"Started from the bottom now we here!" She said, laughing right after. I laughed with her as we continued to rap. While at a stop light, I tapped the steering wheel to give her a beat. She tried to freestyle but quickly gave up, laughing even harder.

Once our laughter died down, I looked over at her. She was so beautiful. Kit everything about he was perfect. I was glad we've lasted so long.

"Do you think we could stop by the corner store? I want a soda." She asked, smiling and showing her dimples.

"Yeah. Anything for my baby." I said, playfully as she hit my shoulder, laughing.

I pulled up into the parking lot of the corner store and turned off the car. I took off my seatbelt, opening the door until YN stopped me. I looked at her, furrowing my eyebrows.

"I got it." She said. I reached in my pocket for some change and handed it to her. She opened the door and made her way inside the store. I sat back in my seat and sighed deeply.

Today was really a long day. YN and I spent the entire day together. We cooked breakfast for our son, Christian, we went out for a walk on the beach, we went out to dinner and now we were on our way home to finish the night off. Spending this much time with YN makes me fall in love all over again.

I looked up toward the store, seeing YN walking up to the counter. I felt a strong vibration, noticing a car pulling into the spot next to me. I couldn't see who was inside, mainly because of the tinted windows but I didn't want to just stare either. I sat back in my seat, pulling my phone from my pocket, replying to Ray's message that he sent moments earlier.

Two people got out of the car next to me and proceeded into the store. I felt strange for some reason but shook the feeling away. I scratched the back of my neck, waiting for YN to buy her things. Resting my phone on the arm rest, I closed my eyes slightly.

Then I heard several loud blasts. My eyes snapped open, I searched around, heart racing, looking to see what had happened. The two men ran out of the store with a large black bag, speeding off once they got in their car. I ran out of my own car, running into the store.

My eyes widened when I saw YN laying on the floor, unconscious. I ran over to her, falling underneath her in the process, holding her head in my lap. Tears ran down my face as I sobbed and pulled her closer to me.

"No! No! No! No! Please, God no!" I sobbed.

I looked at YN's face. Her eyes were slightly open and blood ran out of her mouth. "YN, Please! I can't lose you! I can't! Just stay with me. Stay with me please. God." I cried harder, losing my breath. I gasped and cried.

"I need help! Somebody, please!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

I looked down at my wife of five years, the mother of my child, my world, my everything, slipping away.

YN opened her mouth, trying to speak. "I-I love-" she struggled.

Tears ran rapidly down my face. I couldn't believe all of this was happening.

I lost my everything. My wife, the mother of my child, my world, my Bestfriend.. I lost me.

~

Thanks for reading! Vote, follow, comment! Comments are nice :) tell me what you think.

- McKenzie.