Bestfriends: Part 5 (Prod Imagine)

So, I said I wasn't bringing this back, but I wanted to, so I decided to write this part!

Most of you like this imagine anyway, right?

*le flips weave* Enjoy lovelies.

-

Your POV.

It was crazy how time went by. It was already the day of your bestfriend, Craig's wedding. He was actually marrying Jae.

You dressed in the dress you picked out for the wedding and made your way to the church. You remembered the night at the studio with Craig and how the two of you kissed.. You always wondered how your life would be if you were the one he was marrying. You sighed and thought to yourself, 'He is your best friend, YN. That's it. Nothing more. Be happy for him.'

The sunlight beamed through your car windows as you drove along the highway. It was a beautiful, sunny day; perfect wedding weather, right? You had mixed feelings about the whole thing, but you wanted your best friend to be happy.

Throughout the last couple of weeks, you met up with an old friend from high school. He had always had a thing for you, but you never gave him a chance, simply because you and Craig were inseparable. But now, you finally decided to take a chance and go on a date with him. Surprisingly, it was a success.

You still couldn't shake the feelings that you had for Craig away, but you were willing to find something or someone to keep your mind in the right place.

You pulled up into the church parking lot, turning off your car and sighing. As soon as you walked through those days, everything would change. You looked in your rear view mirror at your freshly, straightened hair and your nude makeup. Since the colors for the wedding were red, you kept your look simple since everyone would probably be over the top with colors.

You got out of your car and made your way into the church.

-

Craig's POV.

"You ready, man?" My friend, Jacob asked me as I stood in the mirror, fixing my bow.

I could admit that I was nervous. Really nervous.. I mean, I've been planing this for so long and now that it's actually happening, it's crazy. I couldn't help but feel like I shouldn't be marrying Jae.

I sighed, "Yeah.. I think."

"Aye," My other friend, Chresanto said as he placed a friendly hand on my shoulder, "Your just nervous, bro. Trust me.. As soon as you see Jae walking to you in her dress, you'll be just fine."

I nodded. Maybe he was right. I was in love with Jae and I proposed for a reason. I was marrying her because I wanted to. I'm happy with her and I want to be with her.

I looked around the men's dressing room. There was a tall, dark wooden dresser that contained my jacket along with the best men's jackets for our suits. There were boxes and red decorations everywhere; on the floor, tables, and in corners. There was way too much going on.

"Dang man," Ray started. "I can't believe you're getting married."

"I always thought Craig would be the first to get married." Jacob said as he sat down in a chair, fixing his bow.

"I thought you would get married first." Chresanto said as he looked at Jacob.

"I mean, I've been engaged to be married for almost two years now." Jacob laughed.

"You proposed first, but Craig's getting married first." Chresanto said.

Suddenly, the door opened and in came Myles and Jacob L. They walked over to me in their tuxes with wide smiles on their faces. "How you feeling, man?" Myles asked, giving me a dap.