Bestfriends: Part 7 | Prod Imagine.

I had to delete and republish this part because it showed up before part 6. part 8 should be out soon.

Part 7!

Enjoy.

. . .

Craig's POV.
[3 years later..]

"Now I hope you and Jae will bring my grand baby down to the reunion today." My mama said through the receiver.

"Of course." I said simply. "You know we never miss a reunion."

"Your brothers can't wait to see you."

I laughed a little, "I bet."

"Well let me finish cooking before people start showing up.." My mama said. "I'll talk to you later."

"Okay Ma." I said as I hung up and put my cellphone on the small nightstand.

I sat down on the edge of the bed and felt a pair of warm arms wrap around my torso. I felt small kisses against my neck that caused my skin to grow hot.

"Good morning." Jae said softly.

"Good morning." I said as I turned around to face her. She quickly pecked me on my lips and sat up in the bed.

"That was your mom?" Jae asked.

"Yeah, she's having one of her reunions today." I said. "She wants to see Bree."

"Well I'll go get Aubrey ready." Jae said as she got up from the bed.

I rubbed the top of my head and yawned from being exhausted. Working as a personal trainer was really using most of my energy and especially since Jae and I had to be full time parents.

I stood up from my bed and walked out of my bedroom until I reached the large bathroom. I turned on the shower and took off my slides. I walked over to the sink and looked at myself in the mirror. I had to admit that I had changed over the past three years. Not saying that I wasn't in shape, but I started going to the gym more. The once bare chest and arms were now full of different tattoos with different meanings. Not only was my appearance different but my personality was too. I think when Jae had Aubrey it taught me more about life. I watched her bring a child into this world and it was powerful. Being a father is powerful. I don't know.. These are just random ass thoughts.

I took the rest of my clothes off and jumped into the shower, already preparing myself for a long day.

. . .

Your POV.

You walked up to the familiar house that you remembered growing up in. You knocked on the brown wooden door. Before you knew it, Mama Wanda stood in front of you with the biggest smile on her face.

"YN! You made it!" She cheered as she pulled you into a hug.

You hugged her back and closed your eyes, "You thought I wouldn't come?"

"I mean I haven't seen you since Craig's wedding." She said as the two of you pulled away. "Look at you."

She placed a hand on your swollen belly. You were 7 months pregnant with a baby girl and you couldn't wait to have her. Everyone told you that the pregnant look looked suited you well. You gratefully took the compliments even though you would kill to have the body you had before the pregnancy.

Mama Wanda let you inside the house that was starting to fill with people. You saw Craig's older brother sitting down on the couch watching TV. Other family members where spread out although the living room, talking and laughing. When Craig's older brother, Jermaine looked over at you a smile grew on his face.