"I love you." (Prod Imagine)

For Tiana :)

Thanks for reading, love!

Enjoy.

~

Tiana

It was a cold, October afternoon and you were making your way to the train with your boyfriend, Prod. He wrapped his arm around your shoulder as y'all walked. You were officially going back home while he stayed in Philly.

Both of you walked into the train station, waiting for the train to arrive. You looked at him and sighed, "Ugh, I'm going to miss you so much!"

"I'm going to miss you too." He said, "How long are you going for?"

"Two months." You sighed.

He shivered and grabbed your hand. "I wish you didn't have to go."

"Me too, but I have to."

You and Prod have been together for a few months now and you were having strong feelings for him. Did he feel the same? You were actually kind of scared to find it but it was now or never.

The train approached and everyone gathered their things. You grabbed your backpack, swinging it onto your back. Prod squeezed your hand lightly as he kissed your cheek.

The train stopped and everyone for on board. You smacked your teeth as you looked at Prod. "I don't want to go!"

"Just think.. We'll see each other in two months when you get back." He assured.

"You're right.." You trailed.

It was time.

"You have one minute until the train takes off.. One minute." The intercom blared.

You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into a hug. He squeezed you tightly. When you pulled away, he pressed his lips against yours like his life depended on it.

Yeah, it was time.

When you pulled away, you scanned his face. You took a deep breath, "Prod.."

"Prod, I love you."

He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at you shocked, "What?"

"I love you." You said again.

"All aboard!" The intercom blared.

"I'm sorry. I have to go.." You whispered as you pulled away from him slowly.

He looked at you in a shocked way as you boarded the train. You sat in a seat and sighed in defeat.

'He doesn't love me. He doesn't love me back.' You thought.

Hot tears rolled down your cheeks as you played with your fingers.

'Im so stupid. How could I think he felt like that?' You thought.

The train moved along. You sat in silence as tears fell down your cheeks. You closed your eyes and pressed your head against the glass window.

'He doesn't love me'

You felt your phone vibrate. You looked down and noticed Prod was calling you. You groaned and sent him to voicemail but he soon called back. You sighed heavily as you answered the phone.

"Hello?" You answered.

"I love you."

Your heart stopped. "What?"

"You told me you loved me and I love you too. Not because you said it but because I do.. I love you.." He said.

"Are you sure?" You wanted to be certain that he was sure about how he felt.

"Yes. You're the first thing on my mind when I wake up and the last when I go to sleep. I can't.. I can't get you out of my head or my heart, Tiana. I love you.. I love you way more than you think and I'm mad that it took me so long to say it but I was afraid--afraid that you wouldn't love me back. But now that I know, I can finally say it."

You smiled as you listened to him speak. It warmed your heart to hear him finally admit it.

"I love you, Tiana." He spoke.

"I love you too."

"I'll see you in two months, okay?" He asked.

"Of course."

"I love you."

You giggled, "I love you too."

"I love you so much. I swear I do." He said.

"I love you so much too."

"I'll call you tonight." He said.

"Okay."

"Bye baby."

"Bye." You blushed.

'He loves me!' You thought to yourself.

You smiled as you sat back in your seat. You couldn't wait for two months to finally come.

:)

~

Thanks for reading! Working on the other imagines so don't worry!

Tell me what you think.

- McKenzie.