Apology (Roc Imagine)

You are sitting down on the couch, watching TV. You check the time and realize that it's almost midnight. 'Roc should be home by now' you thought to yourself. After another hour passes, anger fades into fear. You're afraid that something bad has happened. Suddenly, Roc comes through the door. You stand up from your spot on the couch and walk towards him. You: Roc, where were you!? You scream at him. Roc: Why does it matter? He snaps back. You're caught off guard by his raised voice and you're taken back.

You: It's past midnight! You know how I feel about you coming in so late. Roc: YN, You sound like my mom. CHILL! I was with Ray and we went to the bar to have drinks! You shake your head and walk upstairs to the bedroom, you two share. You slam the door behind you and sit on the bed. You start to cry because you were so worried and you missed him. You felt like you're relationship was falling apart because of you.

You hear the door slightly open and Roc sits next to you on the bed. He wraps your upper body into a tight hug and kisses your cheek. Roc: YN, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you or make you upset. I just needed some time to hang out. That's all, I'm sorry. He kisses your cheek again and squeezes you. He wipes the tears from your cheeks as he slowly kisses your jaw. Both of you make eye contact but you quickly looked down.

Roc: Baby, please look at me. You ignore him. Roc: Baby.. You ignore him again. All of a sudden he's on top of you and he's tickling you like crazy. You: Roc! Get off! You laugh. He laughs along with you as he tickles your sides. Roc: Not unless you accept my apology. You smiled and make a kissy face at him. He slowly leans down and kisses your lips cherishing every moment. When he pulls away he has a big smile on his face.

Roc: You forgive me? You pull his face to yours and you two passionately kiss once again.

WELL THAT WAS MY FIRST IMAGINE EVER AND I KNOW IT SUCKED BUT THE OTHERS WILLL BE ALOT BETTER. ALSO, PLEASE READ MY STORY "THE ONE" IT'S GONNA BE GOOOOOOOOOD. BUT FAN, VOTE AND COMMENT! LOVE YOU GUYSSSS.

x Stay Mindless and spread the p e a c e :)