Say It (Roc Imagine)

THIS IS RATED R. DONT READ IT IF YOU DONT LIKE IT. OKAY? GOOD.

~

For Simone.

Thanks for reading!

Enjoy ;)

~

Simone

It was around 4 in the morning and you and your boyfriend, Roc just got in from being out all night. Your mind was a little everywhere from all the drinks you had before. You walked up the staircase with Roc following closely behind you. You clumsily slipped up the stairs in time for Roc to catch you by your waist. Your drunken giggles filled the hallway along with Roc's.

You finally reached your room, still in Roc's arms. He leaned down and kissed your neck, "Close the door."

You slipped out of his grip and closed the door quickly. You took off your shoes and threw them on the other side of the room. You ended up back in Roc's arms, and heard him say, "Lay down."

You stood on your tippy toes to quickly peck his lips and went over to the bed. You laid down on your back while your elbows supported you as you looked at him. "No, not like that." He said, his voice raspy. He walked over to you and spread your legs open. "Like this."

You clenched your bottom lip between your teeth as you felt your body temperature rise. "Now here's what I want you do.."He trailed as he ran his hand across your leg. "I want you to look me right in my eyes and tell me exactly what you want me to do to you."

His eyes stared deeply into yours and you knew that he was serious. The way he spoke to you made a moan escaped from your throat. He smirked. It was almost like your moan was begging him to do what he pleased but you knew he would put up a fight.

He lifted his shirt over his head and

threw it to the ground. He kicked off his shoes, climbing into the bed with you soon after. Your mind and heart were racing as you watched him kiss your thighs.

"Simone.." He trailed in between kisses. "Tell me what you want me to do to you."

But you couldn't speak. Moans were the only thing that your throat allowed you to release. His kissed became more tender as he went higher.

"Open your mouth and tell me where you want me.." He groaned.

His fingers found the top of your tight dress and pulled at it. As he took your dress off your body, you reached for his belt buckle. Your hands scrambled to unbuckle his pants but soon enough, they off his waist. He swiftly took them off and threw them to the side. The coolness hit your body as you laid underneath Roc.

He pressed his hands against your thighs, pushing your legs further apart. "Baby girl, you want my hands right here and my mouth right there?" He asked you as he nodded to your delicate private part. "Don't you?" He asked.

"Yes." You moaned quietly.

"Tell me how you want it." He groaned. But yet again, moans only escaped from your throat.

He ignored them and went to work. His fingers pulled at your laced panties and released them from your waist. You held the sheets tightly as you felt Roc's pink muscle enter inside you. You threw your head back against the pillow, bitting hard into your lip.

"Oh my G-" You groaned.

You felt Roc moan against your privacy. He continued to thrust his small muscle in and out of you. He gently bit down on your pink bud. You gasped as your hand quickly latched onto Roc's hair.

"F-fuuuuuck." You moaned.

Just as you almost reached your peak, Roc pulled away from you. "Get up." He said.

You sat up. He grabbed you and turned you away from him. He slightly bent you over and positioned himself behind you.

"Tell me how you want it." He said sternly as he entered you. You hissed as you held yourself up. "Tell me." He ordered.

"Roc, please.."

You didn't feel like talking but he insisted on you giving him an order.

"Say it." He said, gripping on your backside.

"FUCK ME." You yelled out of anger.

"That's all you had to say." He smirked as he rammed inside of you.

All he wanted you to do was say the word.

~

Inspired by: Say It x Neyo.

Thanks for reading.

Umm.. Yeah, this was.. Lol. I need JESUS.

But.. Vote, comment and follow!

.__. Bye now. *awkwardly walks away