𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣

Before I start I do want to say this was inspired by 'Mentally not right' so make sure you check it out.

CW
Crazybur
Implied arson

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Wilbur POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stood atop the building, my entire body shaking as I stared down at the mob of people staring back at me, shouting at me.
My family, neighbors, and even people I didn't fucking know were shouting at me, looking up at me with pure terror in their eyes.

My knees buckled under me and I fell to the floor as tears filled my eyes, I felt somebody grab my arms and pull me up, taking me down to ground level.

I was still shaking and could hardly see through my teary eyes I could hardly see who had hugged me, the only thing running through my mind was how I had failed.

Failed to rid myself of this life in this cold-hearted world, the only warmth there was, came from the flames.
The flames of the only thing that could care... care enough to end it all...

I stared down at the old and broken road I was sitting on, staring at the burn mark that charred the concert and the shoes that soon covered it.

Wearily I looked up seeing my father staring at me, he stared at me with a disappointed yet pitiful look. Like I was just some scum on the earth who deserved nothing but to be pitied, hell I don't even deserve their pity.
I deserve to rot in a grave, left to decompose. 

At least then I could be used for something useful.

"You know this man, sir?"
A man in a dark blue uniform approached him, I felt a hand rest on my back and slowly rub it.
My father glanced back down at me as I clawed the ground underneath me, wincing as my nails were pulled.

"Yes, he's... he's my son."
He didn't seem sure with his answer, not that I could fucking blame him. Who in their right fucking mind would even want to associate with me, let alone admit to being related to me.
"Please just..." 

I stared him in the eyes as he looked back down at me.

"Get him help..."

Everything after that is blurry and the next thing I remember was being shoved into a white room with a bed, a table, and a chair.

Ever since I've waited till someone would let me out of this Limbo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 369-
Wooooooooooo, first chapter >:D
Hope this goes well =v=
I also hope you enjoyed this ^^

And that you all have an amazing Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water!