ɴᴇᴡ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇꜱ

.

CW
Sexual references
Fantasys 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Quackity POV //

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I put my tray with the other used ones and went over to the door, waiting for Nick and Karl.
"I've got to take Karl back to his room, but I need to tell you something at the front desk." Nick grabbed Karl's hand and left the cafeteria.

I followed behind and stopped at the front desk, watching them giggle at each other and then enter the room in a hurry.
"Alright... not weird at all-" I cocked a brow and looked down each hall, seeing doctors and patients walking in and out of the different rooms.

I waited there for at least half an hour before I heard another door open with Nick walking out of the room.

"So.. what took half an hour?" I raised a brow at him and watched as he pushed some hair out of his face and readjusted his tie, "Just uh... medicine-" 

"Uh-huh..." I glanced down at him and then back up at his face, "Your fly's down."
He blushed and moved his hand down to his zipped zipper.

"Wait- no it's not-"

"Yeah, but why would it be down, Nick? You were just giving him.. what was it, medicine?"
He went behind the counter and looked through a filing cabinet.

"You know... you're gooood-"
He chuckled a bit and put a file down in front of me, "So, you've been given a new patient."

I cocked a brow and took the file, opening it up, "Just so I can prove myself right, you gave him... a suppository?"

"...Oral-"

"Damn, so close," I laughed, "Are you even allowed to do that-"
He glanced around and shook his head, "Not... really... but Karl should be on his way out soon... so-" he nervously chuckled as I looked through the file and my eyes widened at the first fucking sentence-
"HE KILLED PEOPLE TO TRY AND CONTROL DEATH?"

"Yeah- he's uh... high-class patient-"

I stayed quiet for a little bit, "You mean... he's a fucking criminal-" I looked back up at him to watch him hesitantly nod.

"He's not that bad- he's gotten better over the years-"
I looked back down at the file and furrowed my brows more, "He's been here for 8 years-"

"Yep, he has.. management says that since you've been making good progress with Minecraft in just a week that you could do something with Dream."

I took a deep breath and closed his file, "Alright- do you know when I work with him?"

Does this mean I'll get less time with Wilbur..?

"Pretty sure you start with him Wednesday, you can choose your schedule though, just have to run it past management," Nick came out from behind the desk and walked next to me, "It would mean more pay-"

I sighed and grabbed Wilbur's file, "Why have both my patient's been dangerous-"
I questioned, looking over at Nick who just shrugged, "Not sure, has Wilbur been physical with you yet?" 

"Physical?"
My mind slowly wandered away, imagining Wilbur's hands trailing up and down my body, pushing me down onto the chair, and sitting down on my lap still somehow towering over me.
I was breathing heavily as he-

"Alex?"

"HUH-" I clenched a fist and backed up a bit, nearly falling down the stairs behind me.

"You good? You kind of just zoned out back there-" 
He kept walking down the hall and I quickly followed him, feeling my face burning red.

STOP THINKING THAT-

"Yeeeeeah- I'm good- but uh, he hasn't gotten.. uhm- ....physical- with me.. as of yet-"
Nick cocked a brow at me and slowly nodded his head, "Right... well.. I should get back to my uhm patient-"

"R.right-"
He walked back to the stairs and I took a deep breath walking in front of his door, I thought back to my prior fantasy...

I really shouldn't be doing this-
Just because Nick and Karl are... doing whatever they're doing, we're not-
... at least while he's in here-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 626-

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee