𝘗𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘥𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

CW
Mention of attempted explosions
Implied toxic relationship

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost Alex's the first full week at his job and he was making decent progress with Wilbur, he was opening up to Alex more and more.

Alex parked his car and got out heading inside the building with his earbuds in, walking up to the front desk and leaning on it not seeing the receptionist, he looked around and noticed Nick coming out of a room.

"Ah, Alex!" Nick went over to his colleague, smiling as he waved to the duck. Alex waved back and went back to vibing to his music.
"You waiting for someone?" Nick stood next to the shorter and put his hands in his pockets, being rather confused when Alex didn't respond, "Alex?"

Nick tapped Alex's shoulder, catching his attention. "Are you waiting for-" Alex put his finger up to Nick's mouth and turned his music off, "Continue."

"Are you waiting for someone?"

"Yeah, I need Wilbur Soot's file"

Nick raised a brow as he went behind the desk, "Wilbur Soot?" He looked through the files, "We have Wilbur Minecraft-"

"Yeah, he prefers Soot." Alex casually said taking the file and clipping it to his clipboard, taking a pen from the desk.
"Really? Huh, didn't know that."

Alex shrugged, "So, how are you?" He rested the clipboard under his arm and stared at Nick, "Oh, I'm doing pretty good you?"

"Pretty good, so what room did you just walk out of?" He looked back to the hall he saw Nick last in, "Ah, just checking in on a patient, his name's Karl Jacobs."

"Hm, gonna guess he didn't nearly blow up a motel?" Alex lightly laughed as did Nick, "Nah, his fiance sent him here for talking nonsense about the future and past, calling himself a time traveler."

"Damn, that must fucking suck... I feel bad for him," Alex looked from the hall back to Nick, "He's your patient?"

"Yeah, he's pretty nice, been my patient for almost 3 years now."

"Hm, how old are you?"

"Turned 38 this year, you?"

"36, turning 37 this year."

"Oh? When?"

"December, wanna walk and talk with me?"

"Sure"

The two walked down the hall and went up the stairs, discussing personal life, patients, and the differences in the floors.
"The top floor looks a lot fucking worse-"

"Really? I don't wanna see it-"

"Yeah, one of the patients up there is a fucking psychopath- he's gotten a bit better since he first got here, but he's still pretty fucking crazy-" Nick shared as the two stopped outside room 315.

Alex tried to open the door again and sighed remembering how much of a chore it was, he tried forcing it open as Nick just watched laughing to himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 404- lmao-

Another chapter~
Well... right now I have 3 new chapters ready to publish...
but~ I'm gonna wait <3

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:DD