Bₐby Dᵣₐgₒₙₛ

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple more months had passed since Alex and Wilbur first talked about adoption, over those months they, mostly Wilbur, did research about basically everything about adopting a child.

He found a good, welcoming adoption agency, and he and Dream even set up the child room while Alex and George watched from the side, giggling at the two failing to understand Ikea furniture instructions.

"...Where does this go?" Dream held up a screw and looked back at the instructions as Wilbur shrugged, looking over at Quackity and George for some help. They ended up doing all the work while Dream and Wilbur stood by watching.

"Why did you get two beds?" Alex looked over at Wilbur who shrugged, "Two for one deal."
He stared at his husband and sighed, "Alright then." Alex went back to making the bed.

After a couple of days, Wilbur had set up the room with blankets, curtains, a carpet, and toys.
Tubbo and Fundy helped a little, Fundy was excited to have another sibling while Tubbo was still getting used to Wilbur marrying his mom. That being said he was happy to be getting a new sibling.

After all of that, they were parked in the parking lot, getting ready to go inside.
"Are we ready?" Wilbur breathed out, a little nervous, "I am," Alex smiled, resting his hand on Wilbur's shoulder, "You'll do great, baby," He leaned over to kiss his face.

Wilbur took a deep breath and nodded, smiling. They got out of the car and Wilbur immediately went behind Quackity as they went inside.
"Hello, sirs," The receptionist waved to them as they came over to the desk.  

"Hola, ma'am," Alex smiled, waving back.
"Are you Alex, Quackity-Soot?" She asked, looking at her computer, "Mhmmm," He hummed, grabbing Wilbur's hand.

"And this is your husband?" She glanced up at Wilbur with a smile, "Yes, he is," Alex hummed, rubbing the back of his hand, "Alrightt, well. If you just fill this out for me then I can take you back to meet the kiddos," She hummed, sliding some paperwork towards them. 

Alex took a pen and started to fill out the paperwork while Wilbur glanced around the waiting room and noticed two little kids poking their heads through the doorway.
The one he could see the best had a big red bow on short raven-black hair, along with navy blue eyes.

The other had fluffy chocolate-brown hair, two light-brown horns, and a red beanie.
Wilbur calmly waved at the two and they disappeared. "Oh-"
"What?" Alex looked back at him and Wilbur shrugged, "I saw some kids over there but they left."

"Oh, alright," He handed the form back to the receptionist with a smile, "Thank you, thank you, and I believe you saw our little fire breathers," She chuckled, taking the form back to look over it. "Fire breathers?" The taller muttered, glancing at Quackity.

"They are our dragon hybrids here," She smiled, setting the form aside
"Oh... how come they ran away?" Wilbur questioned, glancing back at the door, "The older kids sometimes bully the younglings into believing they'll be punished if they ever came out here while there were potential parents," She rolled her eyes as she looked through a file cabinet.

"Of course, nothing like that would ever happen here, the kids are allowed out whenever they want," She motioned to some child toys in a play area, "The younglings are over there very often, hence why it's such a mess," She chuckled, "I could call out the little ones if you would like to meet them."