How I've Missed You ♥

.

CW
Mentioned Trauma
Mentioned Death
Implied Child abuse

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Quackity POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes and rubbed them, I winced as I pulled on my scar and forced my hand over it.
"God, fuck me dammit-" 
I got out of bed and kept pressing my hand to my eye, I looked all around my room and grabbed a case, quickly going to my bathroom and setting the case on the counter. I removed my hand and saw how red my fake eye was, I washed my hands and took a deep breath then slowly removed the eye from my socket.

I washed the eye and opened the case then put my eye in, catching a glance at myself in the mirror, I sighed and grabbed my other eye making sure I cleaned it.
"Hey, mo- oh-" I turned my head to look at Toby and smiled at him, "Morning, bee-"

He stared at my face and motioned out of my room, "Uncle George is-"

"Still asleep?" I turned back to the mirror and slowly put my eye in as Toby spoke, "Yeah, do I just let him sleep?"

"Mhm, it's best to just let him rest. Okay, bee?"
I blinked my eyes and stared at myself in the mirror, "Okay, I've gotta catch the bus now, bye!" He left the bathroom waving to me, "Bye, bee!"

I left the bathroom and got dressed in a button-up shirt and some jeans, when I left the room I saw George dead asleep on the couch with Tiger sleeping on the back of his neck, I smiled and walked past them, leaving the house to my car, getting inside.

After a few minutes, I parked my car and got out making sure to lock my car door behind me, and walked up to the building, having the door open up in front of me.
"Good morning, Alex," Nick greeted me as he held the door wide open.

"Good morning, Nick, how are you?" I walked in and over to the front desk, "Oh, I'm good, how was your weekend?" He followed behind me and went behind the desk, grabbing Wilbur's file.

"Pretty good, my brother came over Friday night and is staying for a while." I glanced around the room and put my hands in my pocket.
"Oh? Just some family bonding time?" He chuckled and handed me the file and a pen, "Eh, his fiancé got pissed and kicked him out for sleeping through a dinner-" I took the file and clipped it to my clipboard.

"That's a bit extreme-"

"Yeah, plus my brother has some major trauma with not being allowed to sleep- so kind of just makes me wanna punch the fuck." 

"Damn- that guy seems like a fucking asshole- oh and what's with your eye?" Nick pointed at my eye and cocked his head.
"Oh, I needed to change it and I didn't have any normal eyes-"

"Hm, well it looks pretty fucking cool, will I actually be seeing you at lunch today?" Nick joked and walked out from behind the desk over to me.
"Yeah, sorry about that. I was making some good progress."

"That guy really likes you, huh? Been here longer than I have and from what I know, literally, no one has gotten him to talk this much in months let-alone a week-" He seemed impressed at the fact I was making so much progress with a patient that was "Higher level" right out of collage.
Not that I blame him, I'm a bit surprised myself. Though, I think I just got lucky with this guy liking me-

"Well, I should get to Wilbur, see you at lunch." I waved bye to Nick and walked upstairs, looking down at the clipboard.
I'm not completely sure what I should find out today, maybe about what the events were that led up to him wanting to blow up a motel-