Gᵣₐₙdₚₐᵣₑₙₜₛ ᵥᵢₛᵢₜ

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The doorbell rang and a harsh knock followed it, "I'M COMIN, I'M COMING-" Alex cracked his neck and approached the door, grabbing the doorknob to open it.
"Duckling!" Ponk stepped forward and hugged Alex while Sam slipped past them.

"Papa!" Alex hugged him back and Ponk pulled away to go over to the couch where George was sitting, "Hi mushroom."
Alex shut the door and picked Tiger up, going to the couch.

"Grandpa!" Toby ran out of his room and hugged Sam who hugged him back, pulling him up, "Hi my little bumble bee," He chuckled, placing him back down on the ground, "How have you been kiddo?" Sam went to one of the chairs and sat down.

"Goood, we have to do some extra credit thingy for health and I don't know what to do-" Tubbo shrugged and sat on the arm of the couch, "Mm, your tall friend interns at the institution, you could do that, you could even shadow me if you wan-"

"You work with criminals-" Sam interrupted, earning a glare from his husband, "Sam-" He grunted.
"Eh, they seemed nice." George shrugged, glancing between Alex and Sam. "Plus I don't think the tall one would even try to look at anyone the wrong way-"

"Who- Wilbur?"Alex questioned, letting Tiger off his lap. George shrugged, "Was he the one who kept hiding behind you? Sorry- who kept trying- to hide behind you," he chuckled while Alex rolled his eyes, "Mhmm-"

"Oh yeah, he's a sweetheart, has major abandonment issues but-.... it makes sense-" He shrugged and held his chin with one of his hands, "Can I tell you something that is just bull fucking shit?" He pressed his hand to his face and dragged it down his face.

"Sure, duckling." Sam shrugged and leaned back in his chair, "Toby you go to your room for a bit."
"Oh come onnnn, please can I stayy?" He begged, staring at his mom, "No-"

"The kid's like 16, he should be able to hear this-" George rolled his eyes while Alex sighed, "Alright. Fine-"
Toby cheered and everyone chuckled at his excitement.

"So, what happened?" Ponk looked over at his son as he took in a deep breath.
"So, Wilbur apparently had his 41st birthday a fucking month ago, and he thought that his family just does care about him since they've never gotten him a card or something like that-" He moved his hands around and held his face again.

"So, I went to Puffy cause she's been there longer than me and asked about family giving gifts and shit like that, and if Wilbur had gotten any items that he or I wasn't aware of.. and she pulled out an entire. FUCK-ing box of cards, pictures, postcards-" He looked between his family and rubbed his forehead

"13 years. Of stuff from his family. That was kept away in a box because other people who didn't give that shit a second thought said he was too unstable to receive anything from the outside world."

"How many?" Ponk raised a brow, glancing over at his husband who was just shaking his head, "I'm pretty sure Puffy said nearly 40."
"Nearly 40- that's... not even 2 doctors a year-" Ponk stared at Alex and rubbed his face in annoyance, "No one just..."

"Thought that maybe him knowing that his family actually cares about him would be good for him?" The hybrid cocked a brow at his father and sighed once more, "He.. actually broke down in tears when I gave him the box-"
George looked over at his brother and patted his back, "Your work kind of sucks ass-"

"You're telling me-"

"Do they get proper hygiene?" Ponk cocked his head and Alex shrugged, "I hope-... although... Dream was cuffed to his bed-" He looked down at the floor and shook his head, "I'll tell you if I hear anything about that-"

"Was  Dream the hot one?"

Alex slowly turned his head to George, "I'm sorry. Could you repeat that-"
"Was Dream the hot one-"

"No?" He raised a brow at his brother, "That was Wilbur."

"I'm gonna go to my room now-" Toby got off the armrest and went to his room, not wanting to hear his mom and uncle debating about men.
"Bye Toby!" Ponk waved him goodbye while Sam was shaking his head, "Why do you two have the worst taste in men?...Ever-"

"Heeey-" George furrowed his brows and crossed his arms, "What's that supposed to mean?"
Sam stared at George and then over at Alex, "Hey- don't look at me- I learned from my mistake."
"After he died-" George glared over at his brother who glared back, "I learned before that, dipshit."

"You were still thinking about him after that."

"And you went back to the same heartless bastard like 7 times."

"You went back to John after he let his friends take pic-"

"George-" Ponk snapped, lightly hitting his son's arm. He let out a sigh and looked back at Alex, "Sorry... I know you-"

"It's fine," The younger took a deep breath and smiled at his brother while trying to cover some of his body with his wings, "That is.. can we just not talk about this-"
His brother nodded and leaned back on the couch.

"So..." Sam spoke up, breaking the silence that followed Alex's voice, "How's work, George?"
The brunette looked at his dad and shrugged, "Not bad, haven't been able to work much but... it's good."

"Oh? Whatt, you don't have enough time while you're sleeping on my couch?"
George chuckled and shook his head, "I just don't have the stuff to do it, and I don't want to use your sons set up-"

"Eh, fair," Alex chuckled a bit as he relaxed his wings to his sides, "Actually, dad?" The hybrid turned his head to Sam, "Yeah?"

"Why did you say 'You're still in here' to Wil?" He tilted his head to the side and Sam shrugged his shoulders, "Well, he's been in there for 13 almost 14 yea-"

"Okay, but why did you say that?" He leaned forward on his legs and stared at his parents, "Well.."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 987-

I'm hungry o-0

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:D