November, 16th, 2010

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Sam POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I got out of the car and looked up at the building, seeing the deranged man standing on the roof. He wasn't making a sound all he did was stare at us seemingly laughing, but not like he was happy.
"This guy seems unstable as hell." One of my cop buddies stated as he rested his hands in his pockets.

"Probably.. should we shoot him down?"

"Why is that always your first idea?" I glared over at him and he shrugged, "I mean. This is literally a bomb threat." I looked back up at the man and noticed a car speed into the parking lot and park across some of the parking spots.

Two men opened the door and ran over to the building where other officers kept them away from the motel.
I heard screaming, shouting, cursing.

More people spilled from the streets and cars, "Fucking hell-" I mumbled and looked back up at the building where the guy fell down on his knees, I made my way inside and up to the roof and grabbed his arms to pull him up to his feet.

He didn't fight back and it was easy to drag him down to the ground level, I set him down on the ground and noticed the tears flowing down from his face to the ground.
I went over to my car and talked to the other officers, trying to figure out what we were gonna do with this man.

"I'm gonna assume those two are his family, maybe we can send him home with them? Keep him on some sort of house arrest?" I suggested, "He seems to be a bit... deranged-"
My buddies agreed with me and I walked over to where I was alone and answered a few texts from Ponk when another officer walked over to me. 

"Hey, so that guy wants us to send his son to some place where he could get some professional help-"
I turned my phone off and looked down at him, "Alright.. and?"

"You're the boss here, where should he go?"
I thought for a few seconds and thought back to my talk with Ponk about Alex..
"There's that Limbo place, they should help him." 

He nodded and we went back over to the three, he went to the blond man, and I stood over the brunette.
He was being held by a pink-haired man who comforted him, not seeming like he'd willingly let go, I had to carefully force him away from the man and I pulled him up to his feet.

The brunette stared down at the ground mumbling something to himself while the man with pink hair mumbled a goodbye as I dragged him into my car and sat him down in the back seat.

He was quiet the whole way to the station.

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 458-

Is this me adding more context to something or me trying to bullshit an idea I had after I made this into the story.
Hope it's good either way, lmao-

I also hope that you all have an amazing Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:D