𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕋𝕠 𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex stood in the lobby, holding a file in his hand, and set it down on the counter, "Hey," Puffy smiled at him, taking the file to look at it, "Oh? Wilbur's leaving?" Her eyebrows raised in surprise as she looked up at Alex who smiled.

"Yeah!" He leaned on the counter.
"Woah, after nearly 14 years-" She laughed a little, "When's he leaving?" She set the file down and rested her face in her hand, staring at the duck hybrid.
"The 29th, his family's coming to take him home," His wings softly flapped, "He's very excited-"

Puffy awed, giggling a little, "That's cute... would you mind if my wife came to see him... She found out that he was in here and they apparently used to be really close friends-" She bit the inside of her cheek and he nodded, "Of course, I could only imagine how happy that would make Wilbur."

"Of courseee," She playfully rolled her eyes, chuckling, "You gonna end up like Nick who was simping for his patient." She had a joking tone to her voice that made Alex chuckle.
"Nooo," He giggled, "I just want my patient to be happy."

"And when he isn't?" She raised a brow, "Cause Nick is datingg Karl now that he's out of the institution-"
Alex stood there for a second, "Really?" He cocked a brow and hummed.
"We'll see," He softly giggled.

.

.

.

Wilbur walked around his room, holding onto his picture as he waited for Quackity to open his door. The idea of leaving the institution was a foreign idea that had grown on him since Quackity had introduced the idea into his brain...
What helped with his thought was that he could have more time with Quackity, and hopefully get a bit closer to the hybrid.

He heard the door open and perked up, looking over to see Quackity standing in the doorframe, "Quackiteee!" He brightly smiled, hurrying over to the hybrid. He smiled back, giggling at Wilbur's excitement, "Wilbah~"

He stared down at Quackity and looked back into his room, "Am I leaving now?" He raised a brow and Quackity shook his head, "Not yet, I just think you should get out of your room, get some fresh air... also you have a friend here!" He motioned down the hall which confused Wilbur a little.

"Who?" He poked his head out into the hallway and saw a short woman with medium-length bubble gum pink hair with a cream-colored sweater on.
He stared at her as he stepped out into the hall, standing right next to Quackity.

The girl looked down the hall and gasped at the sight of the tall brunette standing outside an open door next to Alex, "WILBUR!" She cheered, running over to hug the much taller man, he jumped a bit as he stared down at Niki.
"Niki?" He softly muttered, hugging her back.

"How the hell didn't I know you were in here?" She pulled away from the hug and stared up at Wilbur with an upset expression, he shrugged and looked back at Quackity who smiled at him, "It's... been a while.. hm-" He let go of her and rubbed his arm.

"I haven't talked to you since college-" She furrowed her brows at him, "That's like... almost 20 years-" 
Wilbur just stared at her and pressed his lips together, "Yeeeaah-" he tapped his arm and slightly chuckled, glancing down at the floor.