Tԋҽ Lσʋҽɾ I Hαƚҽ

.

CW
Cheating

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Wilbur POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My door squeaked open to a smiling Quackity, I smiled back as he sat down in front of me, "Good morning, Soot," He greeted me, placing his clipboard in his lap like always.
'God what I would give to be that clipboard-'

"Good morning, Quackitee~" I purred at him and leaned closer as he smiled, "Hello Wilba~ " He giggled, "How are you?" He asked clicking his pen, "I'm a lot better now that you're here," I smiled at him as he giggled a bit.
"Let's see... October 4th.. 10:03 A.M-" He mumbled under his breath making me freeze a bit.

"October 4th?" I raised a brow at him and he looked back down at his clipboard, "October 4th, that's the date," He sounded confused as he looked me in the eyes. I sighed and looked down at the floor.

"Is there something wrong with that?" He asked me, seeming worried about how I was feeling, "Uh... not really, just.. not a good memory-" I tried to laugh and rubbed the back of my neck, "Oh? Would you like to discuss that?" He put the clipboard back down on his lap and tilted his head at me.

"Uhm.. I guess-" I muttered looking to the side, "Well, I started dating my ex today-" I tapped my fingers on the mattress and could feel the stare Quackity was giving me, "Your ex? Were they nic-"

"She cheated on me with a guy." I cut him off before he could finish, "Her name was Sally and she was a fucking whore-" I held myself and gritted my teeth, only slightly ashamed at what I called her...

"Oh- I'm sorry to hear that, if you'd like we could drop this discussion, although this is rather interesting to me so far-" He wrote something down at smiled at me.
"Well.. I guess I wouldn't mind talking about it more-" I mumbled and shrugged, "We met in college and dated for 2 years.. I gave her all my love and attention..." I sighed and looked back at him, seeing him intently listening to me.

"And during the second year, we found out she was pregnant- and instead of being suspicious of that, I was over the moon because I thought I would be a father-" I took a deep and continued, "I was with her every step of the way, every day for 9 months. Even if I had to work I would make sure to be home when I could to tend to her every possible need..." I sighed and slightly shook my head.
"Mhm..?" I looked up at him and saw he was writing something down. 

"And... apparently so was her fucking study buddy Jared." I gritted my teeth at the mention of that bastard, "So. When she gave birth, she told me that she cheated on me with Jared and that he was the father." I furrowed my brows more and dug my nails into the palm of my hand.

"She tried to apologize but I left her after that... and now she's probably married to that bastard and happier than fucking ever." Before I could grow any angrier I felt Quackity's hand hold my fist, I unclenched my fist and relaxed more as he held my hand, "She sounds like a bitch," He bluntly stated, rubbing my hand.

"Yeah... she was..." I held his hand with both of mine and brought it up to my face, softly kissing it. "Was this all before the incident?" I saw him smiling as he stared at the clipboard, writing something down.

"The.. incident?" I lowered our hands and raised a brow at him, "At the L'Manburg motel," He mumbled, raising a brow with a soft smile.
"Oh... yeah-" I nodded and glanced down at the floor. 

"Was that a reason for you attempting to blow the motel up?" He asked softly speaking, it made me feel calm... he made me feel calm, I smiled and shrugged, "It... it was a reason-" I sighed and slightly cringed at that night..
I've never been proud of it...

"Is there anything else you have to say about your ex?" He stared at me with his beautiful curious eyes and I nodded, "She was the love of my life.. and I would take her out on these little dates every once in a while where we could hang out together and she could rant about her week.." I took a deep breath and looked at Quackity's soft smile, "That sounds nice."

I nodded and rubbed his hand, "She never liked it-" I let out a pathetic laugh to try and hide how upset that fact made me feel, "She would always have something to complain about..." Quackity held my hand tighter as I squeezed his small hand.

He smiled and slightly shook his head, "They always have something to complain about," He released a soft sigh from his mouth as if he understood exactly what it felt like..
That's something great about him, he always knows how to not make me feel crazy for having feelings... or doing something to myself.
He makes me feel human... 

That's not something I've felt in years...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 847-

We love it when Sally's just a bitch huh- lmao

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and that you drink your holy water!