Sʅҽҽρ Wԋҽɳ Yσυ'ɾҽ Dҽαԃ.

.

CW
Child abuse
Trauma
Military Trauma? (idk how to describe it-)
This is a George chapter :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// George POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My eyes were forced open as an airhorn screamed throughout the house, everyone else got out of bed and walked out of the room, but me, I shoved my head under my pillow and tried my best to hide myself in the blankets before both the blankets and pillows were forced off of me and an airhorn was blown into my ear.

"WAKE UP MAGGOT!" My dad screamed into my ringing ears.

I looked over at the window and saw the sky was still just as dark as when I fell asleep, as I slowly sat up in my bed I felt a hand tightly grip my ankle and drag me out of my bed and onto the floor, continuing to drag me on the floor out of the room.

"DAD-" I kicked my feet and tried to grab onto some door frames but he kept dragging me around until he dropped my leg.
"THAT'S SIR TO YOU. NOW GET UP, MAGGOT!"

I slowly and tiredly got up off the ground, rubbing my eyes and ears.
"NOW DROP AND GIVE ME 20!"

I Looked up at him and yawned again as I slowly got down on the ground and didn't even finish a single push-up and just fell down onto the floor.
"I SAID GIVE ME 20!"

I kept my body stuck to the floor and felt my dad's heavy boot push down against my head, making tears form in my eyes as I dug my nails into the floor.

"YOU'VE DISAPPOINTED ME, MAGGOT." He kicked my head and stomped away from me, "BED TIME'S 3 AM!"
I quietly sobbed and got up going to look at the time.

5 : 21 A. M

2 hours of sleep...
Hope I manage to sleep now...

"TRAINING TIME, MAGGOTS!"
I flinched and looked over at my dad, dragging my feet over to him, "Da-"

"What did I say, maggot." He glared down at me furrowing his eyebrows.

"S...sir... can I go back to sle-"
He put his hand over my mouth and stomped down on my foot. "YOU CAN SLEEP WHEN YOU'RE DEAD, MAGGOT!"
He moved off my foot and stared into my soul, "Cry and you're bedtime's 4."

I forced my tears back and tensed my body, feeling the horrible pain in my foot pulse through my body.
"Now. TRAINING TIME, MAGGOT!"

Tears flooded my eyes as my foot hurt more and more, I kept quiet and continued to fail over and over again during training.
After a few hours, I hid myself in a closet, sobbing as I held my foot.

I heard my dad shouting for me but then heard some other sort of shouting.
I heard feet rush over to the closet and winced as the door opened, but I didn't recognize the person in front of me.
"Are you okay, kid?" The lady held her hand out to me and helped me out of the closet.

"We've got a kid!" The lady picked me up and carried me out of the house where I saw my brothers talking to different cops and my dad pinned to the ground with his hands behind his back, mum was nowhere to be seen but I didn't mind that. The lady took me to a car and put me in the backseat.

"How old are you, buddy?" She kneeled down to me and whipped my face with a tissue.
"9.."

"And what's your name, honey?"

"Ge...George..May.worther-"

"Hm, that name's not found..." She looked back at me and smiled, "That's okay, hun, we'll find you a nice home."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 566-

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, yes I did try to make the George sleeps too much thing have a reason, and yes. I hope it works/makes sense-

I also hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something an drink your holy water ^^