𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪 𝕊𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"And that's why I have a phobia of elevators," Ponk calmly smiled as he looked over the three teenagers sitting on the couch, "Papa.... what the fuck-" Tubbo stared at Ponk in absolute horror while Ranboo held onto the ram for dear life.

"How much blood was there?" Tommy questioned, a chaotic smile growing on his face, "A lot-" Ponk raised his brows, approving of the child's chaotic energy.
"Papa- please-" Alex sighed as he leaned on the kitchen counter.

"Alright, alright," Ponk laughed and Sam rolled his eyes, snickering.
"Why do you two like blood so much-" George furrowed his brows at his parents, "We see it a lot, you know. Your brother was bleeding a lot when he was in the hospital-" Ponk leaned back in his seat.

"No shi... you saw Alex in the hospital?" George cocked a brow at Ponk and he nodded, "Yeah.. I was on my shift and this kid just comes in with the cops bleeding like hell."
Alex walked out of the kitchen and sat on the armrest, "You never told me that," He took a sip of his coffee.

"Really?" Ponk glanced over at Sam and then back at Alex, "Hm, guess it just wasn't much of an important detail-" He shrugged it off as did Alex.

"Every think of how cringy those couples who have a couple song are-" George turned his phone off and rolled his eyes.
"Eh.. I think me and John had one-"

"I stand by my point."

Alex chuckled and rolled his eyes, "Fair-"

"You two had a couple song?" Ponk questioned, "I find it unlikely that that jackass would be that romantic?" Sam chuckled and nodded, "Yeah.."

"Yeah... it wasn't even a romantic song..." Alex sighed and pinched his nose bridge, "What was it?" Tubbo looked up at his mom with a raised brow.
"Hot in here." He rolled his eyes and George laughed, "SERIOUSLY-" He hung his head forward and Ponks eyes widened.

"Was that why that song played at his funeral-" Ponk had a fearful expression while Sam and George were laughing their asses off.
"I'm sorry.. what-" Tommy laughed and Tubbo stared at his mother, "It's getting hot in here WAS PLAYING AT A MANS FUNERAL?" He laughed, coughing loudly.

"Yep. Then his bitch mother tried to take my child." He rolled his eyes and petted Tubbos head, "What the hell?" Tubbo mumbled, looking up at his mom, "Don't worry about it, abeja.." Alex chuckled.

"That funeral put the fun in funeral," George joked making everyone but Ranboo and Tubbo burst out laughing, "Only time it's okay to be happy at a funeral." Alex smiled and hugged Tubbo, "I wanna go to that funerallllll," Tommy whined, folding his arms, "Are those what all funerals are like?"

"Nope. They're normally sadder... and not for an asshole I wish I killed," Sam rolled his eyes and checked his phone, "But a heart attack is good enough I guess."
Ponk eyed him, "I wish you would make murder jokes less often.." He sighed and leaned back in his chair.

"So, we want pizza for dinner?" Sam asked, looking at everyone.
"Are we staying for dinner?" Ranboo asked, looking at Alex, "Of course, you two are always welcome for dinner," He smiled as did Ranboo, "Thank you, sir..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 534-

This is filler because why not :}

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:D