Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴꜱ & ᴀɴꜱᴡᴇʀꜱ

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Quackity POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked inside the institution and walked up to the front desk where Puffy was sitting, "Hi, Alex," She greeted, grabbing Wilbur's file.
"Here you go," She handed me the file and he nodded, "Thank you, Puffy."

"No problem, see you at lunch," I waved goodbye and walked over to where the stairs were before remembering Wilbur was on the first floor.
"Fuck-" I mumbled as I walked back and down the hall to Wilbur's room.

I grabbed the door handle and pulled it open, stumbling back as it swung with ease.
Working on the first floor is gonna need some getting used to-

"Quackiteeeeeeeeeee!" Wilbur smiled as he ran over from his bed to hug me, "Willbahhhh~" I giggled hugging him back, "Okayy, let go, we have a session to do." He let go of me and walked back to his bed, sitting down.

I smiled at how well he listened and went to sit down in my chair, "Now, how did you sleep, Wil?" I looked down at his file and he hummed, "It was pretty good. Yours?"
I shrugged and looked over at his desk that had all his cards, the picture from his brother, and the card I got for his birthday.

"It was okay, anyway." I looked through his file and heard Wilbur clear his throat, I looked up at him and he had a smug smile on his face, "No~ today I get to learn more about you~" He purred, leaning forward on his legs.

I sighed with a faint smile forming on my face, "Alright... you think you deserve more information right now?" I raised a brow at him and leaned back in my chair, "I think sooo... I've told you about my ex who was a reason I'm so unstable, and I told you about my... scars-"

I smiled a little more and nodded, "Alright then, I guess you deserve a little reward..." I put my clipboard down as he let out a small cheer.
"So, how are you my ducklinggg?" He had a big smile on his face as he asked me such a simple question.

"I'm pretty good, last week this little boy started to stay with us," He raised a brow and tilted his head, "How come?"

"Well, I'm a foster parent, it's just that I don't get many kids for long because my house isn't the biggest... but it looks like this one will be staying for a while," I shrugged and crossed my legs as Wilbur hummed.

"He nice?"

"Oh, he's a sweetheart! Plus he's already friends with my son, so that's an advantage," I shrugged and tapped my leg in the hair, "That's nice... hmmm..." He looked me up and down and stared at me, "What is something that makes you happy?" He asked.

"Uhh... listening to music, and preening my wings really-" I chuckled, twitching my wing a bit, "It calms me down when I'm alone, which makes me happy," I smiled as he nodded, "Hm... what about when you aren't alone?" He looked me up and down again.

"Oh... I like to play games with my son and sometimes go down to this park to sit by the lake..." I softened my smile a little as Wilbur slowly nodded, "That sounds nice.."

"What about you?"
He jumped at the question and looked around the room, "Well.... talking to you makes me happy," He chuckled, making my wings lightly twitch again, "But... when I wasn't in here.. I really liked to play guitar," He had a calm smile on his face, seemingly growing a little happier, "I used to be pretty good too.."