First Time Out

.

.

. (Kody)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex walked over to Dream's door and opened it up, letting Sam inside.
"Uh... good day officer?" Dream leaned back away from Sam as he grew closer, "Can I... help.. you-"

Alex walked in and went over to Dream with a key, "Uhm... Alex..?" Dream watched him, tensing his shoulders while the hybrid unlocked his handcuff. "Oh-" He pulled his arm close to his face and smiled, but it didn't last long.

"Hands in front." Sam ordered, Dream did as he was told, and the taller snapped the cuffs around both his wrists, "Stand up."
Dream slowly stood up, grabbing his head to stop the dizziness.

"You okay?" Alex grabbed his arm, waiting for him to respond. He nodded and took a deep breath, "I'm good- where are... we going?" He looked down at Alex, then up at Sam, and finally at the opened door where George was standing, leaning on the door frame.

"They're adding an elevator so we have to move the patients from the upper floors," Alex explained, walking out of the room to George.
"Come on." Sam grabbed the chain of the handcuffs and pulled Dream out of his room.

He gladly followed him out and closed his eyes at the blinding lights of the hallway, "Holy shit..." He looked around the hallway as his eyes slowly started to adjust to the light, "This place looks terrible..." He stared at the aged walls and cracked floors, furrowing his eyebrows, "This place was a lot nicer last time I saw it..." He mumbled under his breath as he walked with the three, staring at the back of George's head.

"I told you this floor sucks ass-" George huffed out, folding his arms.
"I never disagreed with you, dumbass-" Alex glared at his brother while Sam sighed rolling his eyes.

"The 3rd floor?" Dream questioned as they entered the 3rd floor, moving past a few other doctors and patients, "Mhm, we need to get my other patient." Alex made his way over to Wilbur's door with Sam trailing close behind him.
George and Dream stayed near the stairs. 

Alex opened the door up and was pulled into a hug by Wilbur, "Quackitee~" He picked the small duck up with ease and held him close to his body, smiling brightly as he hugged back, "Wilburr-" Alex giggled a bit.
"Hands off." Sam grunted, catching Wilbur's attention, "Huh..?"  He dropped Quackity and tensed up, staring at Sam.
"Da-"

"You're still in here, huh-" Sam cocked a brow at the brunette while Wilbur let go of Alex, "Huh..?"
Alex sighed and grabbed Wilbur's hand, pulling him out of his room, "Come on, Wil."
He jumped a bit but looked down the halls and then back into his room, "Can I get something?" Wil looked down at Quackity and smiled when the duck nodded.

He went back into the room and grabbed his picture on the wall and held it close to his chest while he went back to the door.
"Ready to go then?" Quackity looked up at Wilbur as he nodded with a sweet smile, "Where are we going?" Wilbur asked, moving closer to Quackity as the door shut behind him.

"They're adding an elevator to the building so we need to move the patients to the first floor," Alex quickly explained as Sam grabbed some handcuffs from his belt, "Hands in front."
Wilbur stared at him, tightening his hold on the picture in his hands.

Sam furrowed his brows, "Hands in-"
"Dad. Leave it. He's fine." Alex rolled his eyes and walked back towards the stairs with Wilbur following close behind him like a sheep.

"...Alright then-" Sam sighed and put the handcuffs back on his belt, following behind the two.
"Uh... why isn't he cuffed-" George tensed up a bit and made eye contact with Wilbur, watching the taller wince and hide behind Alex. "Because he's not gonna hurt a fly-" Alex rolled his eyes and walked to the door, opening it up to the staircase.

Sam went in first, followed by George, Alex, Wilbur, and Dream.
Dream and Wilbur stood next to each other, watching the three in front of them closely, not daring to look at the other.

"So, how have you been George?" Sam questioned looking over at his son as he shrugged, "Eh... could be worse I guess." He looked down at the floor and glided his hand on the shaky old metal railing, "He's been living on my couch for almost 2 months-" Alex rolled his eyes, chuckling a bit. 
Dream looked at George and tilted his head to the side, raising a brow.

"Oh? How come?" Sam stared at the two confused about the situation his sons were in, "Well uh... Kevin-" He started but was quickly interrupted by the shorter duck, "Is a huge fucking dick who can't understand what a trauma response is."
Sam sighed and shook his head, "Mushroom- you could have come to us, you know that right?" He looked over at George as he turned away, "I didn't want to bother you guys again- plus. Alex. You need to shut up." He glared at his brother.

"Hey. I'm right-" He grinned as he side-eyed George, "George. You were the exact same when Alex was dating that other guy-" Wilbur perked up a bit and looked between Quackity and his brother.
"Yeah? Well... Kevin never hit me-" He folded his arms and narrowed his eyes in annoyance.
Wilbur looked at the back of Quackity's head and raised a brow, "I mean. Emotional abuse is a thing-" Alex raised a brow at George as he huffed. 

Wilbur and Dream exchanged glances and went back to staring at the back of Quackity and George's heads.
"Well..." George started but ended just as quickly, "At least he didn't cheat on... at least he didn't leave me with his kid-" The brunette glared at his brother but quickly stopped as the duck gave him a death glare.
"Don't. Fucking. Start it." His voice was laced with poison that made George lean away from him.

"Got it-" He raised his hands up in defense as they got to the first floor.
"Woah-" Dream looked around the place with wide eyes, holding his own hands for a form of comfort.

Wilbur just looked around, holding the picture closer and tighter. He moved closer to Quackity, bumping into him, "Oh- sorry.." He glanced up at Sam who stared back at him, "It's okay, Wil." His eye trailed back down to Quackity and he smiled, "Okay..-"

Alex looked up at him and raised a brow, "You okay?" he asked, carefully grabbing Wilbur's arm, "Mhmm-" Wilbur glanced back up at Sam who just stared back at him.
"Well let's get you two to the cafeteria-" Alex carefully dragged Wilbur toward the cafeteria being followed by Dream, George, and Sam.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 1106-

Wow this... this
8K reads- holy fucking shit-

I hope you have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water!!

Also thank you all for 8k reads :]]