𝐵𝑒𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓁𝓎?

.

TW
Heavily implied cutting
Borderline child abandonment-

CW
Dadza and Mumza do not handle anything right in this-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niki stood outside her school bouncing on her feet as her friend group left without her as she waited for Wilbur, this had become their new routine almost.

Niki would get to school with the group, they would get tired of waiting for Wilbur, leaving Niki to wait for the brunette. Every day it seemed he spent longer and longer to get to school, every time nearly making the blond girl late for her own class.

She watched the last few of the students walk into the school with Wilbur trailing far behind, pulling his sleeve down and holding his wrist, nearly walking past Niki.
"Wil?" Niki turned to look at her friend who was halfway in the school.

"Oh-, hey.." He raised his hand up and slowly waved at her, grabbing one of his backpack straps.
"Hey! What took you so long?" She went over to the tall man and walked with him, keeping a smile on her face.

"Woke up late..." His body tensed and he made sure his sleeves stayed down, making Niki raise a brow, "How come your brother didn't wake you up? Techno's been here for hou-"

"I don't know. He just didn't." Wilbur furrowed his brows and glared at the floor, speeding up as did Niki, "Is something wrong?" She looked up at her friend's face as he took a deep breath and slowed down again, looking down at Niki.

"No... Just.. don't wanna be late for class again..." He gave Niki a reassuring smile and stopped at his locker, quickly trying and failing at opening it a few times, raising the 16-year olds anger levels before he finally got it opened, not noticing that his sleeve had fallen down just enough for Niki to see the end of a very bloody bandage.

Wilbur shut his locker and fixed his sleeve again, looking back at Niki, "Shouldn't you be in your homeroom-" He tensed up and gripped his own wrist as Niki looked up at him, "I... are you okay..?"

Wilbur and Niki held eye contact as the bell rang, sending students out of the classrooms and into the halls, "You should get to class..." Wilbur said before he turned away from his friend and walked into the crowd, leaving her there to watch him.

Niki sighed and walked to her first-period class, sitting down at her desk as the rest of the students flooded the room, chit-chatting with each other.
Other than one man of interest to Niki.
Techno.

He sat down next to Niki and looked over at the girl, "You good?"
She looked at the pink-haired man and nodded, "Yeah, just... Wilbur's acting... weird.. right?" She quietly spoke as to not alert other students of their conversation.

Techno sighed and moved closer to her, whispering, "I thought I was the only one who noticed-"
Niki shook her head and put her arm out, pulling her sleeve down, "He kept keeping his sleeve down, and I got a look at what he was hiding. It looked like bloody bandages-" 

Techno stared at her and then back at his desk, moving onto his seat, "I fucking knew it..." He cursed to himself and held his face.
"You knew it..?" She looked around the classroom and then back at Techno.

"He's been acting so coldly... at home... fuck how didn't I know before.." He held his head and stared at his desk, "How the hell haven't our parents figured it out-"

"We can talk about this later, alright?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Niki and Techno watched from afar as Wilbur lowered his sleeve and picked at the bandages covering his arm.
"Should... we tell someone-" Niki looked up at Techno and he nodded, "We have to."

They looked back at Wilbur who had pulled his sleeves back down, now holding his knees to his chest with his lunch sitting in front of him, not touched.

"Should we go to... the counselor?" Niki looked around as Techno grabbed her hand and stormed off, "Oh- are we.. telling the counse-"

"YES-" He shouted, gripping Niki's wrist tighter before loosening his grip and taking a deep breath, "Yes... we're telling the counselor... sorry-"
"It's okay.."

The two made their way down to the counselor's office and walked in, telling her about Wilbur's condition. She assured to two that she would contact Wilbur's parents and recommend they give him the proper help.

Niki and Techno walked out of the office, relieved that Wilbur would get the help he needed.

As the last bell rang Techno ran over to his brother who was on his way would of the school, "Hey, where have you been?" He put his arm around Wilbur's shoulder holding him close, "Uh... my classes?" He raised his brow and walked back home with his brother.

Once they made it home and walked in through the door Wilbur went straight to his room and Techno went to sit down on the couch.
He watched his parents go up the stairs and started talking to who he could only guess was Wilbur, before he knew it his parents walked back down followed by a very confused Wilbur who had packed a bag. 

"Where are you going.." Techno asked watching his parents and brother walk over to the front door, "Don't worry mate, we'll be back." His dad said, gently pushing Wilbur out the door.

They came back an hour later without Wilbur, acting like nothing had happened.
Acting like they hadn't left their crying son with doctors without even saying goodbye.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 891-

Was this good?
........... no idea :DD

I hope you all have a wonderful and safe Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water!