𝕋𝕚𝕣𝕖𝕕-𝔽𝕒𝕞𝕚𝕝𝕪

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Quackity POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I opened the door and was met eye-to-eye with..
"George?"

"Hey..." He put his hands in his pocket and stared at me with a tired smile, "So... how are you?"

"I'm good.. what brings you here?" I asked and looked him up and down, he had a bag and a pillow, along with missing a ring.
"Well... I just wanted to visit my little bro-"

"He kicked you out again. Didn't he?" I looked back up at him and held eye contact before he looked down to the floor, "Ye...yeah...." He sighed and narrowed his eyes as they filled with tears.

"I just... didn't want to bother our parents again.." He sighed and tensed up, "I'm sorry I didn't-"

"It's fine, you can come in." I opened the door more and grabbed George's arm, dragging him inside, "Thank you, Alex.." 

"No problem, George." I shut the door and went over to the couch sitting down next to George, "Can I get you something to drink?" I looked over at him and he shook his head, "No, I'm fine, thank you though."

I nodded and relaxed, "Did he get pissed at you for sleeping again?"

"Ye..yeah..." He sighed and hung his head down, "I slept through a dinner with his parents..."

"Damn, he was really pissed.. hm," I rubbed his back for comfort and watched as he nodded, "You can't just let him keep doing this to you. This is what the 6th-"

"8th..."

"8th time! Why do you let him do this?"

George sighed and shook his head, " I don't know..." He shoved his face into his hands, groaning.

"Are you done with him?" 
He nodded his head and looked over at me, "I am... he's a fucking jackass..." George wiped his eyes and calmed himself.
"So.. how are you?"

"I'm good, been working all week so, a little tired." I shrugged and leaned back on the couch, "Oh, you got the job at the institution? How's that going?"

"Pretty good, my patient's pretty nice even though he is crazy-"

"What did he do?"

"He almost blew up the L'manburg motel in a psychotic episode."

"Bloody hell-" He looked over at me with furrowed brows.

"Yeah, he's nice though."

"So, how's life been since I saw you last?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 359-

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water!