𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝐹𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝒮𝑒𝓈𝓈𝒾𝑜𝓃

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex pushed the heavy door open making a loud noise that alerted Wilbur, he stared at Alex as he struggled with the door, finally opening it just enough to where he could squeeze himself through the crack.

Wilbur sat on his bed as he looked the shorter up and down, noting his long raven-black hair and golden yellow wings, along with the fact he was rather attractive.

"Well, hello~ nurse~" He purred resting his head on his hand and staring at Alex with narrow eyes, the shorter looked over at the British voice and stared at him, "Doctor." He corrected him walking over to a chair in front of the bed.

"Right, hello~ doctor~" He purred again watching as the doctor sat down in front of him.

"That'll do, so," Alex looked up to make eye contact with his patient, "Wilbur Min-"

"Soot. Wilbur Soot." Wilbur spoke coldly, cutting off Alex.

"Wilbur Soot?" He looked down at his clipboard and looked over his name again, "This says Wilbur Minecr-"

"It's Soot."
The hybrid looked up from the paper to be met with Wilbur glaring at him, digging his nails into his bandaged arms.
"Right... I'll make sure to change that then."

Alex took a pen from the clipboard and wrote down in Parentheses (Soot) next to his name.
"What's yours then?"

Alex looked back at the patient who returned a more relaxed stare back, "Pardon?"
"What's your name?" His eyes wandered down from his face to his crossed legs.

"Oh, Alex Quackity, you may call me Al-"

"Quackity," His eyes wandered back up to make eye contact with the hybrid.

"Yes, but you may call me Ale-"

"Okay, Quackity~"

Alex stared at Wilbur and sighed as he looked back at the clipboard, "Fine, now, would you like to tell me why you're here?" Q looked up from the clipboard and softly smiled at Wil.

"It should be on your clipboard." he cocked a brow as Alex shook his head, "It might be, but I want to hear it from you." Wilbur stared at Quackity and then looked away.
"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Okay, would you like to tell me a bit about yourself then?" Alex placed the clipboard and pen on his lap as he sat up a bit and continued to stare at Wilbur.
"Uhm... sure-" He folded his arms and scooted back on his bed until he touched the wall, his feet still hanging off the side just barely touching the floor.

"So, how long have you been in here?"

"Clipboard." He glared down at the clipboard that was seated in Alex's lap and then back up at his face.

"I know, but I want to hear it from you, please." Quackity smiled at him, staring into his dark red eyes.
"Uh... this is my... 13th year..." He slightly tensed and tightened a grip on his upper arm.

"I see, and now old are you?"
Wilbur looked up at the ceiling and lightly bit his lip thinking, "40?" He looked back at Quackity, "I'm turning 41 in September..." He was slow with his answer and dug his nails back into his arm.

"Hm, my brother's turning 40 this year, do you have any siblings?" Alex softly spoke trying to relax Wilbur, which mostly worked.
"Uhm... you have a brother?" Wilbur asked, avoiding Quackity's question.

"Mhm, do you?"

"Uh... ye....yea...." Wilbur paused to look down at the floor, "Two..."
Quackity nodded and continued to smile at Wilbur, slightly calming the Brit.

Alex glanced around his room, for the most part, it was rather empty other than the bed, chair, and a photo on the wall, "What's that?" He pointed towards the picture and looked back at Wilbur, "...a picture?"

"Where's you get it?"

"My... my brother painted it... for me..." Wilbur watched Quackity look back at the picture, "It's a train station..."

"Do you like trains?"

"I like how they look-"

"Hmm, have you ever been on a train?"

"...Yeah-"

Alex continued to ask Wilbur different questions some personal and others rather random.
"Alright, well I have one last question for you before I'll have to end our session."

Wilbur nodded, "Okay, what's your question then?"

"Why are you here?"

There was a loud silence as Wilbur stared at Quackity, not answering the question.
"Do you know why you're here?" Alex picked his clipboard back up and clicked his pen.

"Because my father hates me." He breathed out under his breath, clearly upset by the topic.

"Your father's why you're in here?"

"He thinks there's something seriously wrong with me," Wilbur sat up and gripped the edge of his white bed, "Like he doesn't fucking know what the hell he did. Like it's all my fucking fault." He started to raise his voice as his vision fogged up, "My fault for fucking having feelings that no one fucking ever cared about-"

Alex stared at him as he continued to rant about his dad, slowly putting his clipboard down to pay more attention to Wilbur.
After about a minute Wilbur stopped talking and just glared at the ground.

"Mhmm, thank you, Wilbur," The shorter wrote down a few things and then clicked his pen again, standing up, "I can't imagine that was easy to say."
Wilbur shook his head and raised to look at Quackity, "Well, I'll be back tomorrow, maybe we can talk more about your brothers if possible?"

He nodded and watched Quackity walk back over to the door and struggle to pull it open, cursing under his breath and making Wilbur laugh to himself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Wilbur POV //

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched Quackity as he left and reverted my eyes to the ground, maybe I'll be getting out of here faster than I thought...

Alex Quackity.....
I can't wait for tomorrow...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 910-

Hellooo, thank you so much for 60 reads!!
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter <33

I also hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:D