Cafe Talk

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//  Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex stepped into the cafeteria, looking around and sighing as he didn't see his sons anywhere in the room.
"Alex! Hey!" Nick waved him over to a table where he, Puffy, and Charlie were sitting at. He sighed again and walked over to their table, "Hey," He smiled.

"Hey, where the fuck were you-" Charlie laughed, looking at the hybrid, "I was at homeee, dumbassss." He laughed, sitting down with them, "But why? Did you just want a break?" Puffy innocently asked, smiling at him. 

"Well.. I have these... nightmares-" Alex started, folding his wings around him, "And they really only happen during winter.. mostly December- so just repetitive nightmares throughout weeks.. so, I just need a break because.. I wasn't in the mental space to do my job-" He chuckled a little trying to make it sound less severe.

"You get recurring nightmares?" Puffy raised a brow, "What are they like-" She looked over at Charlie who was staring at Alex, "Oh. Uhm... they're blurry.. I can't really describe them-" He sighed, "It's nothing serious, I'm better now." He smiled, waving his hand a bit.

"Alright then... well your patients are a fucking handful-" Charlie face palmed, rubbing his nose bridge, "Especially Wilbur- the fucker hardly wanted to talk to me-"
Alex giggled a bit, rolling his eyes, "Yeah? He doesn't like many people, did I forget to tell you that?"

"Yes," He bluntly stated, staring him dead in the eyes, "The only notes I got were just him complimenting you-"
"Really-?" He perked up, raising a brow, "That's cute," He giggled.

"I didn't spend most of my life in school just to listen to a guy list off different compliments," He chuckled a bit.
"What kind of people were you in college?" Nick asked, staring at Charlie, "'Cause I was a party person."

"I was just a study person... plus I had a girlfriend in college so. Not much reason or room to party-" Charlie shrugged, taking a drink of his water.

"Well, I was engaged to a wonderful woman the entirety I was in college," Puffy smiled, placing her left hand on the table to show off her ring, "That's pretty," Alex stared at it for a second and then looked back at everyone.

"I kind of was a study person?" He shrugged, "But, I had a kid throughout college... since I was 24-" He chuckled, resting his head in his hand.
"Damn. So, you had a kid at 24?" Charlie tilted his head and Alex shook his.

"He was my exes kid, he died of a heart attack at 27 and for some stupid reason he had a will written like he knew that he would die, and in that will he said To Alex Quackity, I leave him my son. From one mistake to another, I hope your life is hell. " He had a smile on his face and his eyes narrowed.

"Well. God damn-" Nick stared in complete shock as Charlie and Puffy tried to understand what the fuck he just said, "When did you two-"

"I was 15 when we started dating," He still had a smile in pure bliss of hearing others' reactions.
"That's illegal." Puffy blatantly stated, making her hand on the table, "What the ffuck."
"I knowwwww-"

"Wait, I wanna guess which one it is," Nick butted in, staring Alex in the eyes as he thought, "Uhm... can I get their names?"

"Tubbo and Fundy."