𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐔𝐩

I've just been listening to Taylor Swift while writing all of these-
Right now Delicete is playing :D
On loop.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Wilbur POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I kept my head resting on my pillow as I stared at the door waiting for it to open, the food I was given was just sat at the end hardly touched.
I just can't wait to see him again...

Alex Quackity... fuck-
I shouldn't be getting this obsessed with someone- especially my psychiatrist, I mean... he knows basically everything fucked up about me.
I won't even ever get the chance to get close to him... with my luck, he's married or just... straight-

That'd be a slap in the damn face-

I heard a thud come from the door and fell off my bed and went over to the door, opening it up for Quackity who stumbled forward.
I caught him and held him upright, "Hello, Quackiteee"

He looked up at me and smiled, "Hello, Wilbur-" 
I looked over his shoulder to see a man who was just barely taller than Quackity.

"Do you have this handle Alex?" I glared at him and saw Quackity turn back to look at him, "Of course! See you at lunch?"

"Yeah, see ya." The other doctor left down the hall and Quackity let himself in.
"How are you, Wilbur?" He looked back at me, his eyes shining in the light, "I'm good, how are you?"

"Good, now if you would take a seat I would like to start our session," He sat down in the chair and watched as I sat down on my bed, "Thank you, Wil. Now, do you have a specific topic you'd want to start with?"

"Uhm... no?"
He looked at me and then down at his clipboard, "So, would you like to tell me about your brothers?" He looked back up at me, putting his clipboard down on his lap.

"Uhm... something else... please-"
He smiled and nodded his head, "Alright, what would you like to talk about then?"

I stared at his face and played his my fingers, Uh... how'd you get that?"

"Get what?"
I wearily raised my hand to point to his face, "That-" I watched as his face flattened a bit, "I mean... it's really cool looking-" He laughed a bit and went back to smiling.

"Thank you Soot, I got it when I was young, I'm not fully sure how though," He calmly spoke like it never bothered him, not that it should... I wish I could do that...
"Does your brother have any scars?"

"Nah, he's a basic bitch." He laughed, and I couldn't help but laugh with him, such a sweet man...

"What are your brothers like?"
He continued to smile as he asked, maybe if I tell him... he'll tell me more about him?

"Uhm... well one's a bookworm and the other's loud," I answered him, keeping it short. "Hm, that's nice, do you like your brothers?"

I darted my eyes to the ground, do I like them?... I mean... I like Techno I guess... but Tommy's annoying as hell... and he's the reason she's gone.
"One of them."

"Which one?"

"Uhm... my tw...twin... he's the bookworm," I looked over at the painting and rubbed my wrist. "Did he paint that for you?"
I nodded and looked back at him as he wrote something down, "What do you think about your twin?"

I looked down at my hands and fiddled with my fingers, "Well... I think... he's probably happy I'm in here..."

"And why do you think that?"

"Because... my family hates me..."

I heard him put his pen down and I glanced up at him, "Why do you think your family hates you?"
"Uhm... if.. I tell you... can I ask you some questions?"

He stared at me and then glanced back at his clipboard, "Sure, but you'll have to tell me a lot."
"Okay, I can do that."

"Now, why do you think your family hates you?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 622-

Hello~
I feel like dying <3

I hope you all have a good Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:D