The Trio

Before we start, Tommy's age isn't accurate to the rest of the timeline by any means-
Butttttttt, would you rather have 22-year-old Tommy or bench trio?
That's what I thought.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Quackity POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I stopped my car outside the school and unlocked it, looking over at the three kids who were making their way over to my car, Toby, a blond boy, and one with a multi-color mask.
Toby opened the passenger door and sat down, buckling himself up, "Hey, mom"

"Hello, niño." I smiled at him and looked back at the other two, "And hello to you two as well."
The blond waved at me as did the masked one, "Hello, Mr. Quackity-"

"Hello-"

I looked back at the road as Toby and his friends started talking and drove off back home, Wilbur kept on crossing my mind, and the blond one isn't really helping.
Just something about him reminds me of Wilbur...

"Mom-" Toby snapped his fingers next to my ear, snapping me back into reality, "Huh?"
He pointed out the windshield at our house, "Oh, thank you, Toby-"

"Mhm, my friends are staying the night, remember-" He got out of the car along with his friends as did I, "Right, how could I forget." I laughed it off and eyed the blond once more, walking inside.

"So, could I get your twos names?" I shut the door behind me and looked up at the two.
"Oh, I'm... you can call me Ranboo, sir-" Ranboo answers, fiddling with their fingers.

"I'm Tommy Minecraft," Tommy proudly stated, putting his hands on his hips as he grinned, I stared at him for a quick second, "Minecraft, ey?"

He looked down at me and nodded.
"Do you happen to be related to Wilbur Minecraft?" I asked as Tommy stared me in the eyes.

"Uhm... yeah-"

"How sweet, he's my patient." I smiled at him and went over to the kitchen.

"What?"

"Don't you work at a mental institution?" Toby asked going over to the couch, "Is he that guy who really likes you or something?"

"My brother's in a fucking mental hospital?" He stared at me with wide eyes and furrowed brows.
"Mhm, and yes he is. You didn't know?"

He shook his head and continued to stare at me, "No... I thought he just moved out-" He seemed destroyed by the news that his brother was considered mentally ill enough to be in an institution. Let alone not even know about it.

"Well, if it makes you feel better, there is a possibility he'll be out soon."
With that, he slowly nodded and followed Toby and Ranboo into Toby's room.

A few hours later there was a knock on my door. I sighed and got up from the couch going over to the door to open it.

"Hey-"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 440-

Why another cliffhanger?
Because I love seeing you guys suffer :}

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water!!