𝑀𝑒𝒹𝒾𝒸𝒶𝓁 𝒞𝒶𝓇𝑒

Since a few of you really wanted the next chapter, here you go!
I will say that most of the time I try to have a 3 day gap between these to give people time to read the last part, but I'll let this slide since a lot of people have seen the last part-
Here you go!

.

. (Kody)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Wilbur POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I followed Quackity into the cafeteria and looked around the big room, all the different smells attacked my nose and nearly made me gag.
I covered my nose and looked around, moving even closer to Quackity. "You good?" He looked up at me raising his brow.

"Mhm- this place smells-" I furrowed my brows and glanced around the room again and noticed the blond with us covering his nose as well, "Oh yeah... this is probably really overwelling to you two-" I looked back down at Quackity and slightly nodded.

"Alright, well we can get you checked up on and then you can go into your new room, the both of you." I nodded and followed him over to a doctor with a red and yellow mask covering his face, and what looked like only one arm..

"Hi papa," Quackity greeted him and slowly pushed me onto a chair.
"Hi duckling," The doctor cupped the side of Q's face and pet his head, "Didn't know you worked here, why didn't you tell us?" Quackity's papa questioned him and turned to look at me. "I just forgot to-" He sighed and looked at me, "I'll be right back." I nodded my head and he left to the blond.

"Hi, so what's your name then?" I looked over at the doctor and slowly lowered my picture onto my lap, "W...Wilbur-" I mumbled under my breath and watched him pull out a clipboard with a piece of paper on it and set it down on a table next to him, "Wilbur? Alright... and your last name?" I stared at him for a few seconds and glanced down at the picture on my lap, "Uh... it's... Minecraft- but I would prefer Soot-" I let go of the picture and held my thumb, rubbing it.

"Alright then, Wilbur Soot." He wrote it down on the paper and looked back at me, "Age?" I looked down at my hands and at his paper, "40-"

"And when is your birthday?" I saw him glance over at me and I had to think for a second. "September... 14th- 1982-" I mumbled out, "Oh- happy birthday then," The doctor seemed to smile as he changed my age. "Huh?" I stared at him with my eyebrow raised, " It's October 11th."

I stared at him and looked down at the picture, rubbing my thumb on the frame. "Huh... "
I heard someone coming towards us and I looked up to see Quackity staring at me with a sweet smile, "Hi, Wil."
I smiled at him, almost completely forgetting why I was upset, "Hi!"

"Oh, Alex perfect timing. Do you know of any injuries Wilbur may have that would need to be treated?" I kept the picture resting on my lap and rubbed up and down my arm, "Uhm... not sure about things that would need to be treated, but I know he has some old ass bandages-"

"And where are they?" He reached down and grabbed a roll of bandages then turned back at me, "On his arm, see?" He gently put his finger on my arm and rubbed it up and down with the utmost care.

"Alright, are you okay with taking off your shirt?" I glanced down at the ground and then up at Quackity who still had a sweet caring smile on his face, "Uhm... Yeah- I'm fine with that..." I stared into his eyes and he nodded, "Alright then, after this you can go to your new room."

I nodded and started to take my shirt off, "Actually I'll need to take his temperature before he can go,"
I put my shirt on my lap and looked over at the doctor, glancing at Quackity a bit.
He gave me a smile and his eyes seemed to trail down my body, it made my heart flutter as I kept watching his eyes.

"I might want to just disinfect some of these," I looked back at the masked doctor and then down at my scar-covered arm, furrowing my brows at them.
"Okay..." I felt a sting travel up my arm, I tensed up and bit the inside of my cheek.

"It's okay-" Quackity grabbed my hand and rubbed the back of my hand in a soothing motion. "It'll be over in a minute," I stared up at him and held eye contact with him as he kept saying sweet things to calm me down.

"Alright, if you could put your shirt back on we'll take your temperature and then you can go to your new room." I nodded and put my shirt back on, sadly having to let go of Quackity's soft hand...

"Okay, put this in your mouth and I can send you off." He put a plastic thing over a thermometer and handed it to me so I could rest it under my tongue.
"And here you go, Alex. You can add this to his file." I turned the thermometer on and watched Quackity look over the piece of paper.
"You're 41?" He looked at me with cocked brows, "I didn't know your birthday passed, I'm sorry I missed that-" He had a sad tone to his voice that made me feel sad.

I hummed, trying to tell him it was okay but he just rested his hand on my head and slowly rubbed it, "Happy birthday, Wilbur." He continued to pet my head whilst he started to speak with his father and my face started to heat up under his soft touch.

"So, how long have you been working here?" 

"2.. almost 3 months- it's been nice." 

"Wow, so you've gone 2 almost 3 months without telling us about your new job?"

"Yeaah... sorry- you guys can come over sometime this week."

The thermometer beeped and Quackity slowly pulled it out of my mouth, "Oh- 100 degrees Fahrenheit.." He handed the object to the doctor and put the back of his hand on my forehead, "Hm..." 

"I'll give you some medicine and then you can be off, can't imagine you being in a new environment could help you much-" He grabbed a bottle and poured the liquid into a cup, and handed it to me, "Drink that-" I grabbed it and brought it up to my nose to sniff it, gagging at the smell.

"Wilbur, drink it please." I stared down at the cup until Quackity grabbed it from my hand, forced my head back, and pressed the cup to my mouth, forcing me to drink it.
"Alex-" I swallowed the medicine and slightly shivered at the taste, "I told you that's not a good way to give someone medicine-"

"And I told you it works on Toby." He eyed his father as he rolled his eyes, "Alright then-" He sighed and turned to write something down, "Okay, Wilbur you can be on your way then."
I nodded and grabbed my picture then stood up, looking down at Quackity.

"Come on, let's get you to your new room," Quackity grabbed my hand and walked me out of the cafeteria and back into the pretty entry hall and into a hallway.
"How come no one gave you anything for your birthday?" He looked back at him and I shrugged, "They don't really care I guess..." I huffed out, looking down at the ground.

"Oh... I'm sorry I forgot it.." His wings folded inward and I squeezed his hand, "It's okay, I did too-" I rubbed the back of his hand and moved closer to him, "I'm still sorry... okay, this is your room." He brought my hand up to his face and smiled at me as he opened the door.

I looked inside and slowly walked in, looking around the room.
It didn't look much different from my old room... but it felt more comfortable than my old one, "You like it?" I looked back at Quackity and nodded, going over to my bed and sitting down on the soft bed.

"Yeah... I have a desk again-" I looked at the desk next to my bed and put the picture upright on it, "Mmm, so you do..." He walked over to my bed and caressed my face, "I'll be back later, maybe I can get you a card." I leaned into his touch and stared up at him, slightly nodding. "That'd be... nice..."

Quackity smiled and nodded his head, petting mine, "Bye Wilbur~" He slowly moved his hand from my hair to my jaw and he rubbed it, pulling his hand away from my jaw.
"Byeee..." I stared in awe as he walked away and out the door.

'Fuck he's hot....'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-1399-

Getting a little more fruity now :]
Also, I will admit. The birthday forgetting was my fault- but... it works :D

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Nigh
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:]

P͓̽s͓̽y͓̽c͓̽h͓̽o͓̽ ͓̽L͓̽o͓̽v͓̽e͓̽ (Quackbur)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara