𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕒𝕟 𝔹𝕖𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕋𝕣𝕒𝕦𝕞𝕒

.

Has it been 3 days?
N O P E-
Do I really care?
A little- but I was bored and reeeallly wanted to post thiss, and if you guys want I can post the other soon :] 

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Quackity POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bye, Wilbur~" I grabbed the doorknob and smiled at Wilbur who brightly smiled back, "Bye, Quackite~"
His voice made my wings twitch ever so slightly as I turned the doorknob, "I'll see you Monday, okay?" I opened the door up as he nodded, "See you Monday, I'll be waiting~" He purred as I left the room.

"He's cute," I mumbled to myself as another doctor stopped and stared at me, "What?" She stared at me with a confused and almost disgusted look, "Huh? Oh- mmyyy patient showed me a picture of his cat that his family gave him- the cat's really cute," I casually stated, moving away from the door.

"Oh, alright. Enjoy your day." She walked away from me and I let out a sigh of relief as I went over to the stairs.
I squeezed past some construction workers as they measured the stairwell, I made it to the first floor and saw Karl sitting on a chair with an older-looking woman sitting in front of him.
Nick was at the counter, glancing over at them every once in a while.

"Hey," I raised my hand up and stood next to Nick, putting my clipboard down on the counter as a gloved hand took it, I looked over at the person and saw then look at the file and then the filing cabinet unsure of where to put it.

"That one goes in 'M'," I pointed at the filing cabinet and they nodded, "Thank you..." They whispered opening the cabinet up and sliding Wilbur's file in it.
I looked up at them and raised a brow at their mask-covered face, it seemed familiar but also not.
"What's your name kid?" I made eye contact with them and they tensed up, "Ah- uh... Ranboo-"

"I thought it was you" I smiled and leaned on the counter, "So what are you doing out of school?" I asked while Nick went over to Karl and the woman.
"Oh- I needed some extra credit for my health class and one of the ways to do that was to intern at a mental institution for a month-" They shrugged it off and sat down in the chair, "I had to miss most of theater which bummed me out-" Ranboo sighed, holding his head up with his hands.

"Sad. Well, I'll be seeing you around," I walked over towards Nick who was now talking to Puffy and another doctor I hadn't recognized, "Hey!" 

"Hm? Hey, Alex." Puffy waved at me and motioned to the man with glasses who offered his hand out, "Hello Alex!" They cheerfully greeted me, I took their hand and shook it, "I'm Charlie Slimesicle, it's nice to finally meet you!" Charlie had an eager tone to his voice as his smile never left his face.

"Nice to meet you too," I smiled back and let go of his hand.
"So does anyone know what's up with all the construction men?" Nick watched one of the guys walk towards the stairs with a toolbox.

"I'm pretty sure they're finally adding an elevator to this place," Puffy laughed, rolling her eyes, "It's about time. I think they're starting next Tuesday so Monday we have to remove the patients from the upper floors down here." Puffy motioned down both the halls, "There are a lot of unoccupied rooms down here."

"Are there?" I looked down the halls and heard the other three slightly chuckle, "Sometimes I forget you've never had a patient down here-" Nick chuckled as Puffy placed a hand on my shoulder, "Hope you know that's not a bad thing, it's really fucking impressive-"

I smiled and nodded my head, "I know, thanks! Also, I really have to get going now-"
"Okay, see you Monday then." Puffy patted my back and I left the building to my car.

.

.

.

I got out of the car and looked around looking for Tubbo, but he wasn't there.
The only other person there was some kid's grandpa, I still had my coat on while I stood there waiting for Toby.
I pulled out my phone and answered a message from my dad I didn't see before.

"Hey mate," A British voice greeted me from the side, scaring the crap out of me.
"AH- h...hi?" I'm not sure why someone's grandpa is talking to me but... whatever I guess? "You here for your uh... grandkid?" I looked him up and down and then back at his face as he sighed laughing a bit, "No, I'm getting my son-"

"Oh- shit- sorry-" My wings folded inwards as the guy shook his head, smiling, "It's alright, it's alright." He laughed and looked back at the building.
"So uh... how old ar-"

"57" He bluntly stated, "Oh, my dads are almost your age."
We started some small talk before I noticed Toby coming over to me and I turned to look at him, watching Tommy follow behind.
'Oh, wonder where Tommy's dad is...'

"Hey, Bee. Ready to go?" I looked down at Tubbo and noticed Tommy walk over to the guy I was talking to.
"Hey, Phil." After that, my brain just stopped and I stared at the guy I was just having a nice and pleasant conversation with... the man who I have only heard the worst about- 

"Mom?" Tubbo snapped me out my thoughts and I looked back at him, "Yeah-?"
He motioned over at Tommy and Phil who seemed a bit concerned, "Oh- uh-"

"Didn't know you were Toby's mother," He joked, sighing in disappointment, "So you work at Limbo I assume?"  

I sucked in a breath and nodded, "Yyep- I uh..." I cleared my throat and tried to act like a professional, "You're Wilbur's father then?"
Phil sadly nodded and glanced down at Tommy as he glared back, "Yeah, he's my son-.. how's he been?" He had a caring tone in his voice.

"Well... for the most part, he's been great, some ups and downs here and there but it's been overall great." He seemed relieved to hear that and smiled softly at me, "That's great, is he able to have visitors now?"

I blankly stared at him, "Uuh.... visitors?" I questioned, staring at him as he stared back, "Ye..yeah? We keep getting told that he isn't uh... ready.. to have visitors."

"Well uh... listen- I like just- got out of college- no one has told me anything about visitors-" He seemed a little worried after I said that, "Oh.. that's oka-"

"But I can ask Monday, I would assume it depends on his mental stability? But uh... I don't think you-" I started to mumble near the end of my sentence, "Oh- I wasn't planning on visiting him- it's more for his brothers," He motioned to Tommy, still softly smiling at me.

"Yeah, that.. would be for the best... sorry to say-" I mumbled a sigh, feeling just a little sad to be telling that to this man.
"It's alright, I just wanted them to see their brother again-" I nodded and grabbed Toby's hand, "Well I can see what I can do about it." Phil nodded at me and I put Tubbo in the car, quickly following him in.

I drove off and sighed, shaking my head.
"You okay, mom?" Toby asked, sounding a little worried, "Yeah.. everything's fine, abeja." I reassured him, turning to smile at him when the car stopped.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 1190-

Will most of you guys still want Phil to suffer a slow death?
Most definitely :}

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night!
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water!!