¿𝔸𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖?

.

CW
Sexual references
Quackity being dominant :] 

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Wilbur POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I lay on the same stiff bed that I'd been laying on for the past 13 fucking years...
staring at the same bright and boring ceiling I'd stare at every single day and night.

I miss Quackity...
I miss his smile...
I miss his voice...
I miss his laugh...
I miss his warmth...

But the thing I mainly missed was his company..
I want to see him more...

I need to see him more..

I turned over on my bed and grabbed my pillow, holding it close to my chest. I closed my eyes and held it closer, running my hand up and down it as if my pillow was a breathing person who I just needed to love...

I took in long and deep breaths, I had gotten used to having the lights on for most of the day. I just hit my head on the pillow and tried to relax, trying to think of Quackity visiting me tomorrow...

I want him to stay with me and keep me company... so if I were to suddenly stop sharing information, me and Quackity could get more time together.
Sure Quackity might be upset at first but I bet he'd cheer up when I start talking again.. then I could see his gorgeous smile... and feel his warmth overtake my body...

I felt myself warming up and I moved around a bit and felt a hand rub up and down my back, pulling me closer to them, I heard a faint and calm heart beating in front of me, along with slow and steady breathing comforting me.

I slowly opened my eyes halfway and looked in front of me, the room was dimly lit and there was another person in bed with me, their chest was slowly rising and falling with every breath they took.

I removed my face from their chest and looked up at them to see Quackity's peaceful face staring down at me with a soft smile, "Hi, baby," He whispered sliding his hand up to my head and threaded his fingers through the loose strands.

"Hi..." I mumbled as my heartbeat rose, I looked down at our position and saw my legs wrapped around his, I moved my hands around his waist and held him closer, gently rubbing his back being careful of his fragile wings. 

"Mmm, look at the cute boy," He purred, petting my head, "You're my cute boy~" He whispered, pulling me closer to his warm body, "Uh-huh.." I slightly parted my lips and slowed my breath as I looked back down at his chest.

We stayed like that for what could have been hours, I've never felt happier in my life.. just having him.. here.. in my bed..
Fuck- it's perfect, this moment is perfect..

I felt him bring his hands up to my shoulders and flip me into my back and he sat on top of me, straddling my body in between his thighs.
I stared up at him, my face heating up more as he stared down at me with something in his dark-brown eyes.  

I looked him up and down as he softly grabbed my wrists and moved them down to his squishy thighs, he rested his hands on top of mine and pressed down, I gently grabbed his thighs and played with them while he removed his hands from mine up to my face.
He rubbed circles with his thumbs on my jaw and raised my head up so I could look at him.

"My pretty boy~" He caressed my face and moves his hands from my jaw, down my neck, and onto my chest, resting them there.
He leaned forward, applying his boy weight onto his hand to hold himself up, and still stare down at me with a sort of need filling his eyes.

"Can I..." I looked him up and down and lightly gulped at his body, looking back up at him, "Help... you.." I took a deep breath and watched him move closer to my face, "I don't know.. can you~"
I inhaled and slowly exhaled, staring him in the eyes, "I.. hope so-"

He smiled back and slowly trapped me in a passionate and loving kiss, slowly running his hands up and down (690) my body. I felt his tongue slowly press against my lips as he asked me for entrance, I gladly and quickly granted him access to my mouth allowing him to slide his tongue past my lips and into my mouth.

He explored and marked the new territory as his, he broke the kiss and pulled away from me, softly smiling down at me..
Then I opened my eyes.

My eyes adjusted to the darkness of my room and I sat up to look around no one...
I'm alone again..

I looked back at my pillow and then at my body...
That was one hell of a dream-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 791-

Hehe
gay :3

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:D