ꪻꫝꫀ ꫀꪀᦔ...

.

CW
This is pretty short, but it's sweet and I hope you all like it <3

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wilbur stepped into the kitchen and pulled out a cookbook as he leaned on the counter to read it, flipping through the pages for anything he could make for Quackity. He seemed to stand there for hours just staring at a couple of cookies, cakes, cupcakes, and just anything he'd think Quackity would want.

Tilin chased Tallulah through the kitchen, holding a styrofoam sword.
Wilbur perked up, noticing the two running in and out of the kitchen as he watched, "Girls-" He softly furrowed his brows at the two and they stopped almost immediately.  

"Yeah?" They both questioned, looking up at their dad.
"What are you two doing?" He asked, looking at the sword. "We're playing pirates. She escaped my ship and I'm trying to get her back," Tilin explained as Tallulah nodded, agreeing with him.

"Oh..." He muttered, looking between the two.
"What are you doing?" Tallulah asked with a sweet smile. "I'm making something for your mama," He hummed, turning to a page and resting it on the marble counter.
"Oooo! What are you making?" Tilin dropped their sword and smiled at his dad, "Brownies."

"Yay! Brownies!" Tallulah cheered.
"What about bread?" Tilin asked, catching Wilburs attention, "Bread?"
"Mama likes bread!"
Wilbur thought for a moment and hummed, "Good point, we're making bread then," He smiled, grabbing the ingredients.

After a few minutes, Wilbur put the dough in the oven and looked back at the kids who were playing with the flour he left on the counter. He looked out the kitchen window, looking for Quackity's car.
He didn't see it yet and started to clean up the kitchen, having to move his kids out of the way.

"Dad?" Tallulah walked over to the couch where Wilbur was sitting, "Yes, hon," Wilbur smiled, looking down at Tallulah, "Where's mom?" She asked. Wilbur shrugged, tapping his foot slightly worried about where his husband was.

He knew that he could get a little obsessive at times, but he tried not to be. The only times he'll get obsessive or just worried about not being with Quackity is when he isn't home from work at his normal time... a few minutes late, he's not gonna worry too much, but an hour... that worries him.

After another half an hour, Alex stumbled through the door, yawning.
Wilbur perked up and smiled, hurrying over to the door to place a kiss on his face, "Wheree were youu?" He softly pouted, cupping the side of his face.

Alex softly smiled at him and kissed his cheek, "I got you a little treat~" He purred, raising a little bag up. Wilbur looked at the bag and took it from him as Alex went over to Tilin and Tallulah with another bag, "Where'd you guys get bread?" He asked, looking over at Wilbur.

"Dad made bread!" Tallulah cheered, opening up the bag to see a chocolate chip cookie, "Ooo! Cookie!" She smiled. Alex softly smiled at Wilbur and walked over to him, "You made bread, baby?" He giggled. Wilbur blushed a bit but smiled more, nodding, "Yep! I made it for you~"

"Awww, you're cute," He smiled, kissing Wilbur's cheek, "It's gonna be gone by tomorrow, you know that right?" He chuckled. Wilbur nodded, "Hence why the girls got some first-" He smiled, watching Quackity walk into the kitchen to grab food.

Within a couple of hours, all the bread was gone, and Wilbur along with Alex were sitting on the couch as Tilin and Tallulah sat on the floor watching their show.
"Isn't this nice, darling...?" Wilbur softly whispered with his hand wrapped around his shoulder.

The shorter hummed, nuzzling closer to him, "It is..." He smiled, "Never imagined this could be my life..." He hummed.
"Me neither..." The brunette giggled, kissing his lover's head, "I thought I would stay in that room for my whole life..." He hummed, rubbing his shoulder.

"Maybe if people weren't dumbasses," Quackity sighed, shaking his head.
"If they weren't then I would have never got to meet you..." Wilbur smiled down at him.
"Maybe.... or maybe we could have met sooner," He shrugged, "All I know is that I'm glad I get to be here with you, mi amor..."

"I love you, baby..."

"I love you too, babe..."

They cuddled closer together on the couch as the kids kept their focus on the t.v.
Very content with what will be the rest of their lives...

.

.

.

.

Tԋҽ Eɳԃ

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 711-

Was this as long as I and probably most of you wanted... no-
Am I going to force myself to write more? Also no =v=

This was meant to be short and sweet ^^
(Because I wanted this to have 45 chapters because 45 looks nice-)

I would like to thank everyone who read this... I never thought people would like something I wrote-
Before this my Oneshots book was by far my most popular, I'm just glad I was able to write something that so many people like! 

I want to personally thank
NonbinaryAugust for being the best support I could ever have! Go read their books because they deserve the reads and write much better than me, so if you liked this than you'll love his books! And I just want to remind you how much I love you <3 can't wait to visit!

And
Tullium for honestly just being my best friend basically since I meet you lmao-
Also, read their stuff because... she's honestly one of if not the best writer on here- if you like Quackbur read the books!

And of course, a thank you to everyone who read and supported this book!
Oh- and I think you would all like to know that I'm planning to start another book!
Let's just say it will be back and hopefully not forgotten by myself-

As always I hope you have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water!