𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

.

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
\\ 2 Months Later \\
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Third Person POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex slowly opened his eyes, being greeted with a dark but oddly familiar child bedroom... he slowly sat up, grabbing his blanket as he left the small bed he was in.
He noticed his vision start to blur... or was that the room?

He looked around and jumped, forcing his hands over his ears as a ringing noise pierced through his ears rapidly like gunshots.
He held onto his blanket tighter and slowly inched towards his door, hearing a woman's scream..?

He gently pushed the door open, noticing everything get more and more blurry...
He saw two figures just in sight, he stared at one.
They appeared taller than the other and slowly approached Alex.

His body froze as he felt them touch his shoulder, they said something but Alex didn't hear it. All he saw was their mouth move.
He felt his heartbeat raise and his breath quicken as a staggering pain pulsed through his face, he tried to scream but he couldn't hear it...

He tried to pull away, but he was stuck...

He felt tears well up in his eyes, and fall down his face as more and more pain took over his thoughts.

He heard a faint sound around him, overpowering the static.
It was animal-like... and was getting louder...

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Quackity POV //

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I shot my eyes open and sat up, catching my breath as Tiger yelled at me more, rubbing up against me. I took a few deep breaths and smiled at her, scratching her head.
"Hi, Tiger..." I mumbled as she moved closer to me.

'Why do I always have those dreams....'
I sighed and rubbed my face, rubbing off the dried tears that flowed down my cheeks, "You're my sweet girlll," I cooed, holding her closer. I kissed the top of her head and got out of bed to get dressed.

"What day is it..?" I muttered, looking for my phone. It was on the floor for some reason-
I just shrugged it off and picked it up, "Oh, Sunday-" I looked over at my mirror and yawned, leaving my room still in my pajamas.

I noticed Fundy and Tubbo sitting in front of the tv as they played a game, I rubbed my eyes and went into the kitchen to get coffee.
Maybe I should take a break, I yawned stretching my wings. 

It is almost Christmas...
Eh, I guess that would be fine... Wilbur and Dream would be fine for a week, hell Nick or Puffy could probably take care of them.. yeah. Fuck it.
I grabbed my full mug and went into the kitchen, sitting down next to George.

"Hey... you alright?" He looked over at me and I sipped my coffee, "Mhm?" I pulled the mug away from my mouth and looked at him, "Yeah, how come?"

"You were screaming earlier-" He whispered, moving closer to me, "Are you alright?"
I thought about it for a second and slowly nodded, smiling at my brother, "Just a bad dream..."
I tried to recall the dream... but I couldn't. It was all just a big blur-

"You sure?"

"Yeah.. also I'm gonna take the week off... since.. you know-" I chuckled a little and he nodded, "You've been working hard, a week off won't kill you or your patients."

"Exactly. Plus December isn't really the best month for me-" I shrugged and grabbed my phone to message Puffy.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 546-

How the hell does this have 16K reads?
Thank you, guys, so much- holy shit-
Also, last night my scrunchie just died-

I hope you all have a wonderful Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:D