Fυƚυɾҽ Lυɳƈԋ

.

.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Quackity POV //
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked down the stairs with my stomach turning with butterflies flying around, trying to escape out of my throat.
I made it down to the first floor and took a deep breath, god-

Just seeing the look on his face.. fuck-
I need to stop thinking about this, I'm at work-

I walked around and waited for Nick at the front desk, I waited for a few minutes until I saw him walk out of a room with a taller brunette.
"Alex! There you are," He walked over with the brunette holding his hand.

"Hey, who's your friend?" I motioned to the unknown person who was still holding my college's hand.
"This is Karl Jacobs, my patient." 

"Oh," I looked up at Karl and smiled, offering my hand out, "Nice to meet you, Karl, I'm-"

"Alex Quackity- I know you-" He held intense eye contact with me and seemed to stare into my soul.

"Oh-" I glanced down at his and Nick's hand, seeing Karl's hand seem to tighten its grip, "Alright, will he be joining us for lunch?" I turned to look at Nick and he nodded.

"I hope you don't mind, this is one of the few days of the week he's allowed out of his room-" He pulled Karl closer to him and softly smiled at me.
"Oh, it's fine, don't worry about it."

He nodded and walked away with Karl, keeping him very close to his side.

I followed behind them and slid my hands into my pockets, staring down at the floor, hopefully, this lunch ends quickly so I can get back to Wilbur.
Oh... I did not just think that-

We walked into the cafeteria and I grabbed a hamburger and set it down on my tray, doesn't look half bad for it being free-
I walked over to the doors and noticed Nick sitting down with Karl at one of the tables, I looked around at all the other patients sitting down without doctors around, just security standing at the exits.

I sighed and walked over to them, sitting down.
"How come we're eating in the cafeteria?" I glanced around as some of the patients watched us.

"Because this is where Karl eats." Nick stared at me and then back down at the table as did I.
I got a glance at Karl's tray seeing a really sad-looking sandwich with an apple and a small carton of milk.

Nick put his tray in front of Karl and got up going back over to the line and getting more food.

"Does he normally give you his food?"
Karl looked up at me and nodded his head, "Yeah.. I mean-"

"Yeah, your food sucks-"

"I know... I've been eating it for almost 4 years-"
He grabbed the plastic fork and started eating the mac & cheese on the tray.

"Was it always this bad?"

"Since I've been here? Mhmm, though I've only been here for 4 years. Not 13." He casually stated, continuing to eat his food.

"Huh?"

"There's someone here who has been here for 13 years." 

"..How do-"
Before I was able to finish my question, Nick came back and sat back down next to Karl.

"Hey, I'm back."

"Hey-"

Does he know about Wilbur?
The actual hell-

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Word Count: 514-

Well, this took a l o n g time-

I hope you all enjoyed and have a nice Day/Afternoon/Night
Make sure you eat something and drink your holy water >:D